PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Cycle to first line

baongoc
06-11-2013, 02:46 AM
Hi,first im sorry because my english,yesterday i have download and try TN2 ,but have problem with cycle to first line,example: i play 6 tables at same time pokerstars,in TN1 ,my hot key for cycle to first line is Ctrl + A, if table 1 + 2 + 3 have action, i click CTRL + A will jump to table "1" ,if i do nothing in this table and continue CTRL + A ,will jump to table 2,continue will jump to table 3,continue CTRL +A "WILL BACK TO TABLE 1" because this table still in action,but in TN2 , if i click CTRL + A will jump to table 1,continue CTRL + A will jump to table 2,continue will jump to table 3, BUT if i continue CTRL + A "NOT JUMP TO TABLE 1" .It is my big problem,because i play a lot of tables at same time,i hope HM staff will fix this.Yesterday i have try TN2 but now im still using TN1.Hope you can understand what i means,thank you!
P/S: can you please keep releasing updates for TN1 and charge the suscription fee,i will suscription,i dont like TN2.

Sarek
06-11-2013, 04:21 AM
TN2 has multiple Cycling settings
Have you tried to enable\disable these flags to get desired effect ?
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4936/cyclingtn2.gif

baongoc
06-11-2013, 06:45 AM
TN2 has multiple Cycling settings
Have you tried to enable\disable these flags to get desired effect ?
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4936/cyclingtn2.gif

thanks for fast answer,but maybe you not understand me,maybe by my bad english.My problem is when i click "cycle to first in line" table 1 but i do nothing here ,means "no fold,no call,no bet or no raise" and i move to another table,and when i continue click "cycle to first in line" i can't back to table 1 (this table still wait me bet,fold,call or raise ),table ninja 1 do perfect here,i like cycle in table ninja 1

Sarek
06-12-2013, 04:19 PM
Cycle to First In Line has been a constant source of misunderstaning between our customers. Thus, we've revamped this concept like this:
- Cycle to FIL: will go to the first table that requires action IF your active table does not require action (if your active table has action, Cycle to FIL does nothing)
- Cycle to NIL/PIL - this will go to the NEXT/PREV table that has action - which is basically what you need. So you can at all times to cycle through the active tables.

You can set a hotkey for "Cycle to NIL" and that will cycle through all active tables. You can also have an extra hotkey "Cycle to PIL" which will go backwards.

baongoc
06-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Worked,thank you very much!