PDA

View Full Version : Notecaddy problem. Notes write some times, then all stopped.

bzik
06-11-2013, 02:39 AM
Hello.

I start using HM2 + note caddy few days ago.
I import 5million hands into hm2 base. But notecaddy isn't work property.
When i push start button on notecaddy, it work 10-30 sec, notes was added. After this import is stopped.
It can be continue only after manual re-start.

Is it normal for these version of note caddy or not?

I wrote video and upload it to youtube. He is link on it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsGRFa-0wAA&feature=youtu.be)

scoobediah
06-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Hello.

I start using HM2 + note caddy few days ago.
I import 5million hands into hm2 base. But notecaddy isn't work property.
When i push start button on notecaddy, it work 10-30 sec, notes was added. After this import is stopped.
It can be continue only after manual re-start.

Is it normal for these version of note caddy or not?

I wrote video and upload it to youtube. He is link on it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsGRFa-0wAA&feature=youtu.be)

Hi bzik,

Are hands importing in HM2 while you're trying to create the notes? If so, NoteCaddy automatically stops creating the notes while they are importing. When HM2 finishes your import NoteCaddy will start creating the notes again.

bzik
06-11-2013, 04:32 AM
Hi bzik,

Are hands importing in HM2 while you're trying to create the notes? If so, NoteCaddy automatically stops creating the notes while they are importing. When HM2 finishes your import NoteCaddy will start creating the notes again.

Hello.

Sure not. I'm import all hands first. After it, i'm starting node caddy.
All these problems are with no hands import.

scoobediah
06-11-2013, 04:48 AM
Hello.

Sure not. I'm import all hands first. After it, i'm starting node caddy.
All these problems are with no hands import.

I would try this: File / Reset Notes.. Click Start to create new notes.

If the same problem happens, I would try to create a new HM2 database and import some of your hands into it from your C:/HM2Archive folder, and then see if NoteCaddy creates the notes without stopping once your hands are imported. If it does work properly, then we can be pretty sure your database became corrupted, and you can import the rest of your hands that you want into your new database and go from there :)

HossendeHaai
06-11-2013, 05:28 AM
I would try this: File / Reset Notes.. Click Start to create new notes.

If the same problem happens, I would try to create a new HM2 database and import some of your hands into it from your C:/HM2Archive folder, and then see if NoteCaddy creates the notes without stopping once your hands are imported. If it does work properly, then we can be pretty sure your database became corrupted, and you can import the rest of your hands that you want into your new database and go from there :)

+1

Also, it depends on the number of definitions and your computer config if what you're trying makes sense. It takes me 24 hours to run my 600 definitions on my 3kk DB, that is with Quadcore i7 + SSD. I wouldn't even try with my old computer.

IrishAnd
06-21-2013, 04:38 AM
+1, My Notecaddy stops after a few seconds. This is a new problem since the last update

HossendeHaai
06-21-2013, 05:50 AM
It's highly unlickely it has anything to do with the update, as no one else is having the problem.

Did you check if there's no import running? If not, I would try resetting your notes.