PDA

View Full Version : missing ongame hand

tttc
11-13-2008, 09:44 AM
during play last night i noticed one big hand wasn't imported. so i looked it up in the session browser and saved the hand history.
but HM won't import it, so is there any way i can get this hand imported?

morny
11-13-2008, 11:47 AM
Most likely the HH is corrupted, this hapens occassionaly because Ongames database is not designed to work with 3rd party programs and they sometimes conflict and cause the hand to be corrupted.

You can try renaming and moving the database to a new folder and try reimporting to see if it picks it up, otherwise its probably corrupt.

tttc
11-13-2008, 12:29 PM
maybe you (or someone else) can provide me with an ongame hand history that will import into HM, so i can modify my saved hand history?

morny
11-13-2008, 09:19 PM
Unfortunately its not that easy since the information is in the database which isnt readable without special software, however if you right click on any ongame hand and choose export to hard drive it will produce the file in a format that HM accepts and you can try editing it although 1 tiny mistake will result in it not importing so it might be tricky

tttc
11-13-2008, 11:46 PM
ok, this brings me to the next problem:

i can't export to hard drive. i get an error message saying "StartIndex is not allowed to be smaller than zero" (i get this message in german, so it might be slightly different in english).

also, i can't backup the database, i don't know if that is the same problem.
when trying to backup i get "could not open relation 1664/0/1213: no such file or directory". i get this error message both via pgadmin and command prompt.

at least the "import-missing-hand problem" seems less bad now :-/

morny
11-14-2008, 01:56 PM
The reason for the start index error is you only hovered over the hand and right clicked, please left click the HH to select it and then right click and select it.

There might be a problem with that database so it might be better to export your hands from it http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173 and reimport then into a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146