3)Postflop bets doesn't work at ll
4)Stack in BB not shown

Anyone have same problems?

Sarek
06-11-2013, 04:03 AM
(4) is known issue.
For all betting questions:
please do this:
on Setup tab press Debug button - this will open a separate window, put it on screen to be visible
Also put TN - Preset betting tab on screen to see what you have set there
open a table, play - you will see in that Debug window all pot sizes TN wants to use
reproduce issue and do a screenshot with all this visible:
- table with problem
- debug window
- preset tab
and send this screenshot with logs
and log
go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.

Stasek
06-12-2013, 07:01 AM
1)Preflop raise doesn't include limper bets
2)Preflop 3-Bet doesn't work all
3)Postflop bets doesn't work at ll
4)Stack in BB not shown

Anyone have same problems?

Yes, exactly the same for me.

Sarek
06-12-2013, 02:48 PM
Please do all from 1st post here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/412141-tn2-troubleshooting-faq.html

Also:
For TN2 work correctly, you should:
- set to "run as admin" for TN2 and all poker clients
- set UAC = off in Windows
- disable Options -> Advanced Multi-Table Options" -> Highlight Bet Amount" in PokerStars client
- disable "Options" -> "Advanced Multitable Options..." and disable "New tournaments take focus" in PokerStars client
- for FT: disable Table options -> Gameplay settings -> Display active table on action
- for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
- FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
- If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
- for FT: table should be enough big to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)
- for PS: disable Autoclose tourney without notification (this is mostly not for TN, but for HM - to make sure summary is writen in file and autoimported)

StasPSV
06-12-2013, 03:48 PM
Please do all from 1st post here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/412141-tn2-troubleshooting-faq.html

Also:
For TN2 work correctly, you should:
- set to "run as admin" for TN2 and all poker clients
- set UAC = off in Windows
- disable Options -> Advanced Multi-Table Options" -> Highlight Bet Amount" in PokerStars client
- disable "Options" -> "Advanced Multitable Options..." and disable "New tournaments take focus" in PokerStars client
- for FT: disable Table options -> Gameplay settings -> Display active table on action
- for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
- FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
- If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
- for FT: table should be enough big to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)
- for PS: disable Autoclose tourney without notification (this is mostly not for TN, but for HM - to make sure summary is writen in file and autoimported)

Everything was set up, PS work fine (FTP only with stack and cascade TN2 layout until antes)

tagger
06-20-2013, 11:39 PM
The same problem on ftp,I play plo cash game on ftp,but ps works fine.

tagger
06-21-2013, 12:52 AM
I think I fix my problem,I play plo,and the custom bet buttons of pot limit games should not be the default setting,it should be
MIN/pot,the third button seems random is ok.

Sarek
06-21-2013, 03:28 AM
Yes, for limit games we have an open bug ticket HM-7049.
Porblem is exactly in that POT button - TN expects it to be in the middle.
If you want to be notified when it is fixed \ implemented please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.