PDA

View Full Version : SNG Sensei

semir
06-10-2013, 02:42 PM
I downloaded TN2 a week ago. It worked without any problems till today. I play hypers $3.5 and have my filter set to min2 max5. But today I ended registered in several $100 tournaments. The filter somehow changed to min100 max100. Of course I lost all of them and lost all of my bankroll. I know that now you'll say that you're not responsible, stars will probably say the same.

Thank you so much Table Ninja!!! I dont want and will never use this piece of sh*t again!

Sarek
06-10-2013, 05:13 PM
Most expected cause: you really changed filter but forgot. Also: Stars lobby has "Micro" etc tabs - why not to go there before starting play? And to set filter from there, then save +test in Sensei. Max BI on Micro tab = 3.50, you can not reg in $100 even theoretically if you are on Micro tab.

semir
06-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Most expected cause: you really changed filter but forgot.
Are you serious? I don't even look at the filter, I play 500-600 tourneys/day, and I dont play from today. I used TN1 before it often resets the filter to 0-0 and it was annoying, but at least nothing bad could happen. This was caused by TN2. Do you realise that you released a product that could part the player from his money? I'm grinding to this ammount from months and now I have to start from zero and believe me or not I was very close to heart attack. I dont expect anything from you, but you could at least apologize.

Stars lobby has "Micro" etc tabs - why not to go there before starting play? And to set filter from there, then save +test in Sensei. Max BI on Micro tab = 3.50, you can not reg in $100 even theoretically if you are on Micro tab.

Too late.

JTM
06-10-2013, 08:30 PM
I could reproduce the problem.
Everytime I clicked on test, the filter raised by a certain amount, click test 4 or 5 times and you have 1.000$ in the filter, congratulations!
I am not kidding or making jokes, I exactly experienced the above.
Table ninja is garbage, TN2 even more than TN1 where the sensei gets no support for more than half a year now.

semir
06-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Everytime I clicked on test, the filter raised by a certain amount, click test 4 or 5 times and you have 1.000$ in the filter, congratulations!
Table ninja is garbage, TN2 even more than TN1 where the sensei gets no support for more than half a year now.

It was not the case. Sensei was set to register fot 200 total tourneys, and after 60-70, I noticed that the screen is covered with $100 tourneys instead of $3.5. I didnt touched anything on the filter or TN2

Sarek
06-11-2013, 04:10 AM

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
+ Sensei screen

See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)

JTM
06-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
+ Sensei screen

See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)

Sure, and do I get money for making that work that your developers obviously missed to do?

JTM
06-11-2013, 06:54 PM
+ Sensei screen

And sorry, I am not stupid enough to finally start playing while TN2 is running.

Lance
06-13-2013, 05:51 PM
Was planning to buy V2. Installed today, imported setting from V1, and as the last was set that Sensei.
Sure, it doesn't work. The same "surprise" as at bugged HEM2.

100% agree to this post.

Sarek, there is no need to reproduce anything. That Sensei just doesn't work.
Just open your PS filter, set that for instance to 1 min and 5 max and click on the "click to save", then click "click to test" and watch your PS filter what it is happening.

You really want money for this ????

Sarek
06-14-2013, 03:41 AM
Opened PS filter, set there 1 min, 5 max, clicked Save, then Test - nothing bad happens.
As it was there 1 min, 5 max - they remain.
Tried 18 times in a row.
Set all to run as admin,
set UAC = off
try to disable antivirus
update your graphics driver
set screen font size = 100% (96 dpi)
set PS lobby font = "pure" MS sans serif + size = medium

Lance
06-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Set all to run as admin - done
set UAC = off - checked it and it is really off (lowest level)
try to disable antivirus - done
update your graphics driver - have the last one
set screen font size = 100% (96 dpi) - have it all the time
set PS lobby font = "pure" MS sans serif + size = medium - have it all the time

No change....

Was trying to change some other settings in V2 and still nothing

Sarek
06-15-2013, 03:08 AM
I think is time for Teamviewer session.

Please download www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer.exe
This is version 5 (five) as our license dont support teamviewer 6 / 7 yet, I can't connect with 6/7
this is a remote access tool that allows me to access your PC to fix the problem.
Once you download and run the program you should see it creates and ID and Password on the left side.
Send those in email when your ready to do the session and i'll join your PC.
Teamviewer has built in chat that we can use to communicate and ill start that up as soon as i join your PC.
And set Firewall = off. Keep in mind: TV password changes every time you run it.

Please email to support@tableninja.com - what day and time will be suitable for you?
Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
1 – Make sure you have updated your windows using the “Windows Update” feature
Microsoft Windows Update (http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/thanks.aspx?ln=en&&thankspage=5)
2 – Make sure TN2 is updated to the latest version
3 – Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
4 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue

Lance
06-15-2013, 12:16 PM
I would be thinking about that "Teamviewer help" with free access to my PC and willing to spend hours for this issue if you would offer me lifetime free using TN2 at least. If not hope you will find any "micro stakes" customer to help with this.

Sarek
06-15-2013, 12:37 PM
As you wish.
And, btw, TV session usually should not last more than 60 minutes (according to our internal rules).
Customer's fantasy is unpredictable. I can not guess what exactly you did wrong, but almost sure you did - because this all you described works not only on my PC, but on colleague's as well.

Lance
06-15-2013, 01:41 PM
I shortly checked the TN2 forum, all these threads are about the same problem we are facing.
Evidently (according to their last post) all original posters of the threads are still waiting for the debugging.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/414641-sng-sensei-after-2-1-32-beta-update.html
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/410551-sng-sensei-error.html
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/410971-tn2-sensei-issues.html
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/412481-sng-sensei-problem.html
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/415541-sng-sensei.html

I have tried to install TN2 on my 2nd PC with lets say a little different settings and have the same problem there.

Sarek
06-17-2013, 03:41 AM
I still think TV sesion should solve your problems.
Sensei works, I use it every day.