PDA

View Full Version : So, yeah, suggested option - Max automatic buyin (could have lost 4 typical buyins)

darlingm
01-18-2011, 03:25 AM
OK, yeah, user error, it did what I told it to.

My bankroll is around $1200.

Wanted to show my wife some high stakes action at Full Tilt, so filtered ring game, hold'em, all types' all stakes. Sorted by Avg Pot. Highest average pot was a $50/$100 Limit 6max game.

Open up the table to watch.

OH crap I'm seated, and my entire bankroll is sitting on the table.

Never hit ALT+4 so quickly in my life.

SO glad a hand didn't start at the right time to post a big blind from me... Unless I was dealt AA... But even then I'd have to consider what to do, although I think I'd take the chance and just open shove LOL.

The worst part is IF it had happened, I couldn't just keep it to myself to avoid the embarrassment, my wife was right there the whole time. Not sure how I'd explain that we just lost $100 so I can save half a second clicking the OK button several times a day.

-4 typical buyins trying to view high stakes action would be the beat of the month story I think...

TableNinjaFT is no longer set to automatically buy me in. I'd love to be able to click it back on, telling it to only work at tables where the big blind is $0.50 or less, not $100, lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not the only one who has done this. Not really thinking about that scenario after playing and wanting to look at a nosebleed table.

Fool
01-18-2011, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. Currenltly the feature can only be limited by the percentage of the max or the number of BB. I'll be sure to pass the suggestion on to the developers.