PDA

View Full Version : Note TAGs arrangement since latest update

SW_Kaizer
06-10-2013, 09:12 AM
Since the latest update the note TAgs are being are being arrranged in alphabetical order (previously they just stacked up in the order they were created) really what should be poosible is for the TAGs to be arranged by the user into any order they want, and also to be saved somwehere in case of needing to start a new DB.

With the new arranging its really tilting b/c i have a system setup for my TAGs already where i have 10+ TAGs for labelling various aspects of my game (preflop, postflop spots ect) - how can i change it back pls?

udbrky
06-10-2013, 01:18 PM
This is a known issue.

I do not have an ETA on the timeline for this being fixed.

I have added your email to the list to be notified when it is resolved.

The internal # for future reference is 7032

SW_Kaizer
06-19-2013, 04:55 AM
please let me know when this is done, its sooo tilting to mark hands multitabling zoom / speed poker now :/

also was wondering if it would be possible to increase the #hands shown on the "recent hands" HUD display box? when 4+ tabling zoom/speed a recent hand from one table just disappears from the three hands shown pretty often while trying to mark it (since the hands from all 4 tables are grouped together in the recent hands)

udbrky
06-19-2013, 01:11 PM
If you open the hand, there is a dropdown with the rest of the hands, and there is also a list in active session.

SW_Kaizer
06-19-2013, 03:57 PM
yh i know about the hand link but takes too long during game play, maybe could i suggestt a zoom / spped / rush option where you show the last 6 hands on the table?

also did you have a timeframe for the tags arrangement thingy tis really hard when they are all mixed up??

udbrky
06-20-2013, 04:25 PM
Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it over the next couple of days and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people also show support for it.

udbrky
06-20-2013, 04:32 PM
As a workaround to the sorting, add numbers to the front of the mark categories in the order you wish them to sort, and it will then sort them in that order.

SW_Kaizer
06-27-2013, 02:49 PM
As a workaround to the sorting, add numbers to the front of the mark categories in the order you wish them to sort, and it will then sort them in that order.

hmmm that doesn't seem to be working see scrnsht..

SW_Kaizer
06-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Beyond tilted trying to mark hands now TAGs everywhere what a mess!

Patvs
06-28-2013, 03:42 PM
I've added to HM-7032, the workaround to add numbers to the front of the mark categories, doesn't actually work.