PDA

View Full Version : Wrong bet size when table does not have focus (FTP PLO HU)

Stasek
06-10-2013, 07:34 AM
I've noticed that when multitabling on different sites at the same time (say PS and FTP), when
table does not have focus, and i move my mouse over it, TN2 activates it (as expected) but usually put wrong amount in the bet box postflop - tends to put 3bb instead of 80% pot (which it is customized to do so).
But if i keep table focused it puts correct amount.

I think PS works fine, but FTP has problems.

Sarek
06-10-2013, 02:02 PM
This is by design. Cause: Method to deal with bet size is different on PS and FTP.
For FTP we simulate clicking POT button, then copy value to clipboard, then calculate correct bet size and paste it in bet box.
To do this table must have focus.

Stasek
06-11-2013, 09:23 AM
This is by design. Cause: Method to deal with bet size is different on PS and FTP.
For FTP we simulate clicking POT button, then copy value to clipboard, then calculate correct bet size and paste it in bet box.
To do this table must have focus.

But when im multitabling and another table has focus (because i just raised a hand there for example) , and in the meantime opponent raises me on the FTP table, when i move my mouse back to ftp table it often puts 3bb in the bet box.

I don't know why it is happening.
It is impossible for 1 table to have focus 100% of the time, unless you only 1 table...

Sarek
06-12-2013, 03:53 PM
As I replied in another thread, ticket for PLO games (location of Pot button) created.
HM-7049