PDA

View Full Version : Starting HUD causes TN hotkeys to stop working?

ranci
01-17-2011, 09:27 PM
my hotkeys all work for TN, until I open HEM and ask it to display my HUD then my hotkeys stop working. Turn hud back off, hotkeys work again. Anyone know an explanation for this? This is for PLO btw.

Patvs
01-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions for those files to the windows firewall, even if it is off.

ranci
01-18-2011, 12:04 AM
I have recently installed windows 7 and do not have an anti-virus yet. I have turned off windows firewall, and also added in exception for holdemmanager.

Also, I right clicked both .exe's and both were already set to "run as admin" in the compatibility tab.

I tried again and have the same problem. TN hotkeys work perfectly for 1 hand, next hand I turn on HEMHUD, HUD comes up perfectly, but TN hotkeys stop working. 3rd hand, I close HEM entirely, hotkeys work again.

Halp :(

ranci
01-18-2011, 12:22 AM
I seem to have fixed this problem. I set TN to "run as admin" which it was not previously set at and it now seems to be working. Thanks support.