PDA

View Full Version : 3 problems about TN2

Powergaka
06-10-2013, 02:28 AM
1. When i try to show my Stack SIZE in BB nothing happens, i dont see any numbers, (yes i ticked the box :D)i dragged it and tried out other spots, nothing shows up.

2. SNG sensei
the option "dont register if at least x players marked with color"
well the problem is:
TN register me as first in some sng, means, if the players with the marked color register after me, i wont unregister and still play with them?
How can i decrease the chance to register first or change it? I figured out, i could solve this point, if TN only register me in games with already 4 ppl+, is that possible?

I marked some Regs in different colors cause of their style of game, and would like to avoid more then his one color, is it also possible?

Sarek
06-10-2013, 05:27 AM
1) Showing BBs on cash tables works - but ONLY on active table. Please update TN2 to build 33
2) Yes, when Sensei registers you in SNG it looks at color marks for villains who already are there.
What you can do: is Stars client lobby filter set "Min. players enrolled" = 4
Thes press Save in Sensei for this line.
3) No, you should use ONLY Stars default colors. They are 8. No changes in RGB (and any other way) for them.

Powergaka
06-10-2013, 05:31 AM
3) No, you should use ONLY Stars default colors. They are 8. No changes in RGB (and any other way) for them.

guess i wrote too inarticulate, what i meant is, can i avoid more then only one color typ of players but e.g. 2 or 3?

Sarek
06-10-2013, 02:06 PM
This is not possible. Please use ONE color.

CyberSam
06-10-2013, 03:59 PM
1. When i try to show my Stack SIZE in BB nothing happens, i dont see any numbers, (yes i ticked the box :D)i dragged it and tried out other spots, nothing shows up.
I was wondering this myself, but accidentally noticed that it *requires* "Table Frame COLORS" to be ticked ON.

So I have few more questions about showing stack sizes on table:

1. Is it possible to get this option to work *without* using Table Frame Colors?

2. The size of the *font* on BB/M stack sizes - is fixed to WAY TOO BIG.
In TN1, I was able to change the font size for it, so why has the option been removed from TN2?

3. If you change the location of BB/M on tables, it doesn't update the tables you're currently playing for it.
Please fix this one as well, thanks..

Sarek
06-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Note about frames already is written in the ticket HM-6903, so developer is aware.
Request for size (and color) changing also is documented.
(3) is added to HM-6903, thank you for feedback.