PDA

View Full Version : HH lost w/upgrade from 1.05 to 1.06

nemesiz
11-13-2008, 06:44 AM
I previously had the 1.05 version and upgraded to the 1.06 version.
As it is now I have about 40K hands in my holdem manager but the HUD is only showing 11K. And I can't figure out the problem, is this a bug, or can I make some changes in the settings to get the HUD to use all the 40K hands?

Al1
11-13-2008, 10:48 AM
I previously had the 1.05 version and upgraded to the 1.06 version.
As it is now I have about 40K hands in my holdem manager but the HUD is only showing 11K. And I can't figure out the problem, is this a bug, or can I make some changes in the settings to get the HUD to use all the 40K hands?

Hi,

Can you check "HUD Options => Addionnal HUD Filters" and put a screenshot of the window here?

nemesiz
11-13-2008, 01:29 PM
So I have attached the screenshot that was requested, I may add that i play in the PRIMA network.

Al1
11-13-2008, 01:32 PM
When you say, the HUD only displays 11K.
Where the HUD displays that?

nemesiz
11-13-2008, 04:20 PM
Because i saw my own stats poping up on the popker table and they were based on 11K hands and before the upgrade they were 36K which is accurate, because I have 40K hands in the database. Moreover I see that players which i use to have a lot of hand history on now doesn't.

morny
11-13-2008, 10:29 PM
Im not sure if i understand, you have 40k hands if you go to reports and run a search on yourself for all hands, is this correct?

Now you say the HUD only shows 11k hands but the HUD dosent show your overall stats it only shows your session stats so youll never see 40k hands in the hud it always starts at 0 for each new table or is the problem somthing different

nemesiz
11-14-2008, 05:04 AM
When I had the 1.05 version my own hero stats was displayed, the HD stat on my HUD stated that my hero stats at the table was based on 36K hands. And that was correct that it showed the overall stats on me and not just the session stats, so I thought.

When I upgraded to the 1.06 version, some hands where lost, not in the database, but the HUD didnt display all 40K hand that I had in the database on all the players, one day, bug or not, my own hero stats popup again and showed that my hero stats (HD) was based on 11K hands. That's why I drew an conclusion that alot of hands were missing somehow, since I now had two proof of it.

morny
11-14-2008, 02:28 PM
Can you try closing down HM and deleting your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and restart HM and see if it still persists. If so email me morny@holdemmanager.net and we can setup a Teamviewer session to try and fix the problem