PDA

View Full Version : error message

urbanati
11-13-2008, 05:51 AM
When a want to see the report of my all hands (600k+) I get this error message. When I click to graph it (all hands) it works without any problem.

Al1
11-13-2008, 10:52 AM
When a want to see the report of my all hands (600k+) I get this error message. When I click to graph it (all hands) it works without any problem.

Can you tell me what's your system, version of HM etc...
I will contact Morny about that.

morny
11-13-2008, 11:28 AM
Yeah ive not seen this error either, can you try this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe and if it persists let me know which TAB is giving that error and also double check all the filters are blank and if not let me know what filters yove set.

urbanati
11-13-2008, 02:40 PM
Yeah ive not seen this error either, can you try this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe and if it persists let me know which TAB is giving that error and also double check all the filters are blank and if not let me know what filters yove set.
I already use that version. Cash games, reports by stakes, all hands, no filter.

morny
11-13-2008, 10:06 PM
Escalated to Roy

Rvg72
11-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Any chance your hard drive is full? If not :

1) Open pgadmin from your start menu in windows under postgresql
2) Double click on the server name and enter your postgresql password (default is postgrespass)
3) Click on Databases and select the current database
4) Right click and go to Maintenance and then Vacuum and select Full and Analyze

If that still does not fix it then go back to the maintenance section and do a Reindex with the force option and try again

urbanati
11-15-2008, 05:29 AM
Any chance your hard drive is full? If not :

1) Open pgadmin from your start menu in windows under postgresql
2) Double click on the server name and enter your postgresql password (default is postgrespass)
3) Click on Databases and select the current database
4) Right click and go to Maintenance and then Vacuum and select Full and Analyze

If that still does not fix it then go back to the maintenance section and do a Reindex with the force option and try again
I did both, I still have the error. When I filter my last 4 month (260k hand), there is no error, when I filter my last 5 month or more, I get the error message again...

morny
11-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Escalated to Roy, hell respond here asap

Rvg72
11-16-2008, 01:57 AM
I did both, I still have the error. When I filter my last 4 month (260k hand), there is no error, when I filter my last 5 month or more, I get the error message again...

Can you try a report using "Before July 15th" and see if that fails. if it does try using Between "June 15th and July 15th"

I want to identify whether the issue is one or more bad records or a performance issue of some kind. Kind of leaning towards the bad records idea.

Roy

urbanati
11-16-2008, 05:01 AM
Can you try a report using "Before July 15th" and see if that fails. if it does try using Between "June 15th and July 15th"

I want to identify whether the issue is one or more bad records or a performance issue of some kind. Kind of leaning towards the bad records idea.

Roy
Very interesting...
Firstly I tried before current date which failed. Then I tried before 15th of June which failed. Then I tried before 15th of July which WORKED. Then I tried the between dates which worked for any one month period. Then I tried all dates which still failed, then I tried before 15th of July which now FAILED.

Rvg72
11-17-2008, 03:04 AM
It's a very odd issue - I couldn't even find any help looking through the postgresql archives besides some dealing with disk space running out. So before July 15th worked once and then didn't work? And you confirmed that any single month works fine? I wasn't 100% clear on that

Roy

urbanati
11-17-2008, 04:21 AM
So before July 15th worked once and then didn't work? And you confirmed that any single month works fine? I wasn't 100% clear on that

Roy
exactly

Rvg72
11-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Well this rules out a lot of things but unfortunately I don't have any idea what the issue might be... if you export your hands and start a new DB and reimport I suspect it would work

Roy

urbanati
11-20-2008, 01:51 PM
Well this rules out a lot of things but unfortunately I don't have any idea what the issue might be... if you export your hands and start a new DB and reimport I suspect it would work

Roy
Ok, I tried to export them all, now what?

morny
11-20-2008, 11:33 PM
Escalated to Roy

urbanati
11-27-2008, 09:42 PM
bump