PDA

View Full Version : HM1 vpip by position is always 100%

mdinis21
06-09-2013, 12:14 PM
hi,

i changed from hm2 to hm1 recently and when i have i have a nice sample from some player the vpip stat is always 80+, in the popup it shows that vpip by position is always 100% except from the bb wich is normal.

really need some help!

Patvs
06-09-2013, 08:31 PM
Update:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_04Jun2013.exe

hud options--> tournament HUD filters--> reset values--> save and close.

Are you using a hud options--> additional HUD filters--> number of players filter?

mdinis21
06-10-2013, 09:27 AM
so i cant use tournament filters, now?

RickyKaka'90
06-10-2013, 11:19 AM
I also have the same problem, the HUD statistics VPIP always gives me 100%. I tried to downgrade to version 1.12.09 and also creating a new database, but the problem is not solved. I tried reinstalling from scratch PostegreSQL, creating a new database on the new postegre but the problem is not solved. At the suggestion of fozzy71 I tried to install the latest versions of 3-may 2013 (Latest stable internal build), April 11, 2013 (Previous internal build), 4 Jun 2013 (Latest update to address specific issues and Rush Tourney FTP), and these updates the HUD has returned to work properly, but there is a new problem, when you import your hands I'll mark all tournaments as "unfinished" (precisely the tournaments where he made ​​ITM). I use the "tournament HUD filters" and "addiotional HUD filters" because they are indispensable. Please make a relase where everything returns to work properly, because we are losing several days of play to these annoying problems.

Patvs
06-10-2013, 12:48 PM
so i cant use tournament filters, now?

Yes, there is a bug if you use these filters, bugticket HMONE-155.

Patvs
06-10-2013, 12:50 PM
I also have the same problem, the HUD statistics VPIP always gives me 100%. I tried to downgrade to version 1.12.09 and also creating a new database, but the problem is not solved. I tried reinstalling from scratch PostegreSQL, creating a new database on the new postegre but the problem is not solved. At the suggestion of fozzy71 I tried to install the latest versions of 3-may 2013 (Latest stable internal build), April 11, 2013 (Previous internal build), 4 Jun 2013 (Latest update to address specific issues and Rush Tourney FTP), and these updates the HUD has returned to work properly, but there is a new problem, when you import your hands I'll mark all tournaments as "unfinished" (precisely the tournaments where he made ​​ITM). I use the "tournament HUD filters" and "addiotional HUD filters" because they are indispensable. Please make a relase where everything returns to work properly, because we are losing several days of play to these annoying problems.

Unfinished games: Are you also importing the tournament summaries into HM2? Please view this FAQ to make sure you are setting up HM2 and Stars correctly. - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.c om/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup

If the summaries are being imported properly and there is still a problem, please send the hand histories and tournament summaries in which this issue occurs and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

----

For the other issue, bugticket is HMONE-155. I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed
Temporary solution is to NOT use the tournament HUD filters (the stack size filter), but to RESET its values.

RickyKaka'90
06-10-2013, 01:52 PM
I solved the problem, I had an old back up pc dating back to March 3, when I had installed on the pc holdem manager 1.12.09, which version works fine without any bugs

RickyKaka'90
06-10-2013, 01:55 PM
Ah I wanted to specify, version 1.12.09 without any letter, because it does not work 1.12.09a

udbrky
06-10-2013, 06:28 PM
I want to let you know that your bug has been received and will be tested in the order it was received. Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.

udbrky
06-14-2013, 01:33 PM
Here are some older HM1 links:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds