PDA

View Full Version : Rakeback stat problems

drboid
01-17-2011, 01:29 PM
Hi

I recently started on a new site and entered my new rakeback deal in the usual manner to my new player name. However, when I bring the rakeback stat up in the reports tab on my new name, it still shows the % deal I had from the other site.

I've tried deleting the original rakeback deal, and removing and re-adding the rakeback stat, but it always shows the amount from the first deal I entered.

I assume I should be able to have mutliple rakeback deals entered, and that the calculation should be made depending on what player name I have selected???

Can't seem to get it to correct - any tips?

Thanks

P.S Not sure if it's relevant, but i'm still running 1.11.01a as every update I have attempted, fails as soon as the progress bar starts (and i've then had to do a system restore to get the older version back). I will search the forums to try and fix this.

Sarek
01-17-2011, 01:44 PM
1) are these two rooms from one poker network?
2) update HM to this http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05e-1.exe

drboid
01-18-2011, 12:51 PM
The original deal is on the ipoker network, and i'm now trying to add Full Tilt.

As for the update, as always I received the following pop up as soon as I tried to run the update:

Unable to create file: c:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HoldemManager.exe

I then get the 'operation successful' message, but at the same time I also get the 'windows is looking for a solution' box. When I click on the HEM icon I get a message to say 'The feature is on a network resource that is unavailable' as it tries to install, then a 'fatal error' box.

Thanks

Sarek
01-18-2011, 01:08 PM
uninstall antivirus \ firewall and set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

drboid
01-18-2011, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the swift response.

Erm, i'm actually a complete techno-tard, and if I attempted the above i'm pretty sure I would somehow end up with a useless pool of melted plastic (plus 'run as admin' seems to be greyed out as unselectable under the compatability tab???).

I think i'll persevere with the older verion and manually add my payments as bonuses to get around it.

Thanks again for your help.