PDA

View Full Version : how to turn off fixed action on table???

springplank
06-08-2013, 08:20 PM
Hey, its really anoying when am doing something likt typing in skype etc,... that TN2 steals focus, and it's impossible to go back typing before all hands are played,...

In YN1 it was so that it stealed focus but after clicking the other application you could finish what you do,.. without TN2 stealing anympre focus,..

I don' find thi option in TN2 to turn of or on???

Help really frustrating, tx..

Sarek
06-09-2013, 04:55 AM
Disable this feature:
Hotkeys - Table control - Table in foreground - Hotkeys are working only when hovering the table

springplank
06-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Disable this feature:
Hotkeys - Table control - Table in foreground - Hotkeys are working only when hovering the table

Is there no way to make this like in TN1????

I hate using the mouse hover table, as i work mainly with numeric hotkey pad to make my actions,.....

Thing is in TN1, it would steal focus,.. but then i click on whatever i was doing and even if more tables got action i could still do what i was doing and go back to playing,.. by clicking first in line. Now its IMPOSSIBLE to do anything else while playing espessially when alot of tables have action,... as it keeps getting the fiocus away from whatever i wanna do,.... untill i actually play the hand, wich is like a very extreme version of stealing focus compared to what seemed perfect in TN1.

I played my first day with TN2 today as trial and that was prolly the most anoying thing as i actually had to turn of TN2, if i wanted to switch song, volume, type something etc,..

Any help with this is highly appriciated.

Sarek
06-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Problem passed to developer.