PDA

View Full Version : HEM not importing tourney summaries correctly

d7o1d1s0
01-16-2011, 10:46 PM
Hi,

I have HEM set up to auto-import all my tournament summaries from stars.fr. The summaries are in english, and i don't notice any import errors but there are still problems with my results. Almost all of the tourney sizes are wrong and its quite often missing money places etc, so its clear the tourney summaries aren't importing correctly.

Any ideas on why this might be?

Thanks

Sarek
01-17-2011, 06:26 AM
please update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05e-1.exe
and see what happens

d7o1d1s0
01-17-2011, 08:40 AM
upgraded, nothing different so ran auto-import. it said no new files so i imported specifically from the folder where the summaries are located, nothing really happened it just said 'importing....' for about five minutes without importing any files. There would only be about 200 summaries in there so I was thinking taht no progress was being made.

anything else to try?

Sarek
01-17-2011, 01:01 PM
HM remembers last manual import path
so try to copy files to other folder and try again

d7o1d1s0
01-17-2011, 02:18 PM
Right, did that and it found and imported all the summaries.

However the results are now further off than before. Looking in data view it is showing about 20 tournaments with a finish position of negative 1 (-1). Also in the $EV won it is showing negative numbers.

Looking at the tournament summaries I found one or two that conclude by saying 'you are still playing in this tournament'. Didn't find any correlation to imply that these were the ones throwing things off, just want to give you all the information.

Lastly, I am not showing with any rebuys whatsoever in data view, which I know to be far from the case.

Thanks for your help with this - any more thoughts?

Patvs
01-18-2011, 12:05 AM
Create a new empty database.
Reimport all your hands + summaries.

Did you play a specific type of headsup SNG that is not imported correctly?

d7o1d1s0
01-18-2011, 05:47 AM
ok I've done that, results are still quite a bit off.

I think its something to do with the fact I've played on multiple computers this month, I'm going to ask for my tournament summaries through email and re-import them to my original DB and see if that sorts it out.

thanks very much, will report back if that doesn't sort it.

edit: no HUSnGs at all

Sarek
01-18-2011, 05:50 AM
as stated in release forums, HU issue is fixed in 1.11.05e-1
check your config settings (use for)