PDA

View Full Version : Entire MTT will not Import.

spanky
01-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Hi, I am trying to import a MTT hh belonging to a friend.

The MTT was played on MicroGaming and I have received the entire MTT as a txt file that was exported from the MicroGaming hh feature.

How do I import this in txt format? He is unable to import it also, which is why I am trying on my machine.

I can attach the hh if need be.

TIA.

Patvs
01-16-2011, 11:10 PM
Microgaming: exported hands feature.... is that different than the way they save files to your harddisk?

He doesn't have the saved handhistory in that file formatting?

IF the two are different.... HM doesn't support "the exported HH feature"
If they result in the same handhistory file, email us the file to support@holdemmanager.com

Sarek
01-17-2011, 06:24 AM
take entire Handhistory.dat file from friend and impot it in HM

spanky
01-17-2011, 04:18 PM
take entire Handhistory.dat file from friend and impot it in HM

No joy I'm afraid.

He sent me his GameHistory.dat and the MTT still is not showing, although some HU STTs he played later in the day are showing fine.

Sarek
01-18-2011, 06:18 AM
possibly there were inet disconnections and some hand or other info not saved?

spanky
01-20-2011, 06:39 AM
I emailed the entire hh txtfile to support@holdemmanager.com on Mon, 17 January, 2011 20:18:56 GMT.

Are we any closer to resolving the issue?

fozzy71
01-20-2011, 08:35 AM
I emailed the entire hh txtfile to support@holdemmanager.com on Mon, 17 January, 2011 20:18:56 GMT.

Are we any closer to resolving the issue?

We do not support the import of these text files to holdem manager. I can forward it to the developers to see if they can add support in the future. I have no idea if/when that might happen.

If you can send/upload the original gamehistory.dat for us to try and import we may be able to find the problem with the original hands.