PDA

View Full Version : Serious PROBLEM at "Leave Table" Button!

gugupoker
06-07-2013, 05:55 PM
Hello,

I'm a regular sng player and sometimes, due to play in about 20 tables at same time, I missclick (at PokerStars) LEAVE TABLE. But with TN1 was ok, because I just need to click "cancel" in the popup and the table was still there.

BUT with TN2 the table just closes!!! Even with the option "Auto close single OK popups" disabled the table closes without notification. That happened to me about 2 times and I didn't noticed the missed table.

Could someone analyse that please? That's a grave problem, at least for me!

Sarek
06-08-2013, 03:27 PM
I reproduced your issue. Bug ticket written up: HM-7026
If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

gugupoker
06-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Thank you!

I reproduced your issue. Bug ticket written up: HM-7026
If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

CyberSam
06-10-2013, 04:15 PM
My problem is also related to that "Auto close single OK popups" at some level, maybe related:

I have "Auto close single OK popups" disabled, but in PartyPoker my MTT tables and MTT Lobbies
always auto-close when I drop out of the tourney. Sometimes, I think, even while still playing as well,
because I get "Are you sure you want to leave now?" windows - on those cases TN2 is trying to close them
as well by clicking "OK" - which causes the table to close.. but PartyPoker re-opens it, because I'm still playing..
..which causes a new "Are you sure you want to leave now?" window.. which causes TN2 to..

I get out of the loop by click-click-click-clicking the "Cancel"-button fast when I see the question window on screen.

(..starting to get tired of this bug hunting on practically all the important/useful features..)