PDA

View Full Version : ATT: New Pricing Policy TN2 7th June 2013

sideshow
06-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Hi Guys.

After consideration of your comments and considerable internal discussion, we announce the following:

TableNinja II Pro (All Sites) - $19.99 per month or $150 annually.

TableNinja II Pro (Poker Stars Only) - $9.99 per month or $75 annually. (New product 1 of 2)

TableNinja II Standard (All Sites) - $9.99 per month

TableNinja II Lite - $4.99 per month. (New product 2 of 2)

(New product 1 of 2) - We will be releasing in June a Poker Stars only version of TableNinja II Pro ($10 per month) that is priced at 50% less than the Pro version which supports all sites. Other individual site versions are not being offered because no other sites have historically had enough users to justify a standalone development and support effort.

(New product 2 of 2) - For customers that don't use the more advanced and support intensive features such as the betting control hotkeys, we will be releasing in June a Table Ninja II Lite version ($5 per month) that is 50% less than the Standard version subscription. TableNinja II Lite will have Ninja Tile functionality for all supported sites plus SnG opener capabilities. The $5 per month price of the "Lite" version is substantially more affordable than the up to $18 per month charged by some competitors for similar but partial functionality (they don't have the SnG seating capabilities included in our "Lite" version)

Support on existing TableNinja products will continue until user issues have been addressed and all click-saving TableNinja v1 features are supported. A revised date on which support for existing TableNinja products will end will only be announced after these objectives are achieved.

We understand that many would prefer a one-time price for TableNinja II. However, after further internal discussion and assessments of the ongoing support that is required to keep a product such as TableNinja II functional after each poker site updates, we will not be offering TableNinja II for a one time purchase price.

We considered each of your comments and complaints by internally assessing whether they were in the interest of a significant % of customers and whether implementing them would prevent a financial goal of a reasonable profit required for long term product support. Below is a recap of all of the changes that have now been announced:

Introduced two new products launching in June: TableNinja II Pro (Stars Only ) at $10 per month price and a TableNinja II Lite version costing only $5 per month.
Extended all free trials to a minimum of 60 days. They will not end until user issues have been addressed and all click-saving TableNinja v1 features are supported.
Extended the deadline for free months of TableNinja II Upgrade Credit until at least August 15th.
Dropped the August 15th date for end of support for existing TableNinja customers. A new date will be announced later.
Cancelled all existing subscriptions so that the longer 60 day free trials and new discounted products are available to everyone on a new subscription.
Detailed a release schedule for June that addresses issues that customers have raised and that all click-saving TN1 features are migrated to TableNinja II

Regards,

Jim Varnon

hulk22
06-09-2013, 08:26 PM
hi

i got the message that my code has already been uploaded in my hm-account?!. but it is not in the list of course as i never uploaded anything.

in the purchase window: "I just want access for the 4 months for which I have upgrade credit": what does that mean?

i own the full version of TN-1 and wanna upgrade to TN-2. taking the 3 months + 60 days trial.

i dont know what features are missing taking the lite-version, but anyways i take the pro version (stars only) for 10$ a month. a standard version stars only up to 15$ buyin would be sufficient, but thats not being offered^^

how should i proceed now? i did download TN-2 and clicked away the 30 day trial popup.
regards

springplank
06-10-2013, 02:29 PM
Hi Guys.

After consideration of your comments and considerable internal discussion, we announce the following:

TableNinja II Pro (All Sites) - $19.99 per month or $150 annually.

TableNinja II Pro (Poker Stars Only) - $9.99 per month or $75 annually. (New product 1 of 2)

TableNinja II Standard (All Sites) - $9.99 per month

TableNinja II Lite - $4.99 per month. (New product 2 of 2)

(New product 1 of 2) - We will be releasing in June a Poker Stars only version of TableNinja II Pro ($10 per month) that is priced at 50% less than the Pro version which supports all sites. Other individual site versions are not being offered because no other sites have historically had enough users to justify a standalone development and support effort.

(New product 2 of 2) - For customers that don't use the more advanced and support intensive features such as the betting control hotkeys, we will be releasing in June a Table Ninja II Lite version ($5 per month) that is 50% less than the Standard version subscription. TableNinja II Lite will have Ninja Tile functionality for all supported sites plus SnG opener capabilities. The $5 per month price of the "Lite" version is substantially more affordable than the up to $18 per month charged by some competitors for similar but partial functionality (they don't have the SnG seating capabilities included in our "Lite" version)

Support on existing TableNinja products will continue until user issues have been addressed and all click-saving TableNinja v1 features are supported. A revised date on which support for existing TableNinja products will end will only be announced after these objectives are achieved.

We understand that many would prefer a one-time price for TableNinja II. However, after further internal discussion and assessments of the ongoing support that is required to keep a product such as TableNinja II functional after each poker site updates, we will not be offering TableNinja II for a one time purchase price.

We considered each of your comments and complaints by internally assessing whether they were in the interest of a significant % of customers and whether implementing them would prevent a financial goal of a reasonable profit required for long term product support. Below is a recap of all of the changes that have now been announced:

Introduced two new products launching in June: TableNinja II Pro (Stars Only ) at $10 per month price and a TableNinja II Lite version costing only $5 per month.
Extended all free trials to a minimum of 60 days. They will not end until user issues have been addressed and all click-saving TableNinja v1 features are supported.
Extended the deadline for free months of TableNinja II Upgrade Credit until at least August 15th.
Dropped the August 15th date for end of support for existing TableNinja customers. A new date will be announced later.
Cancelled all existing subscriptions so that the longer 60 day free trials and new discounted products are available to everyone on a new subscription.
Detailed a release schedule for June that addresses issues that customers have raised and that all click-saving TN1 features are migrated to TableNinja II

Regards,

Jim Varnon

I just tried to purchase the FULL version for 150$ yearly all sites,... to get the months free as well,... but the option for that is greyed out in the purchase system???? So cannot buy,... let me know how to,.. tx.

willmichigan
06-10-2013, 03:18 PM
Can we request some sort of "store credit" for sending in logs and troubleshooting issues. I have spent hours playing ineffective massively shortened session and writing up issues only to find that today that TN2 was worse than ever and unusable. No point in me spending time on testing the software that in my opinion isn't even worth of being labelled a beta test

sideshow
06-10-2013, 05:11 PM
hi

i got the message that my code has already been uploaded in my hm-account?!. but it is not in the list of course as i never uploaded anything.

in the purchase window: "I just want access for the 4 months for which I have upgrade credit": what does that mean?

i own the full version of TN-1 and wanna upgrade to TN-2. taking the 3 months + 60 days trial.

i dont know what features are missing taking the lite-version, but anyways i take the pro version (stars only) for 10$ a month. a standard version stars only up to 15$ buyin would be sufficient, but thats not being offered^^

how should i proceed now? i did download TN-2 and clicked away the 30 day trial popup.
regards

I just tried to purchase the FULL version for 150$ yearly all sites,... to get the months free as well,... but the option for that is greyed out in the purchase system???? So cannot buy,... let me know how to,.. tx.

The upgrade option is removed for now while we update the new pricing structure, Once this has being done you will be able to upgrade and get your 3months + 60 days trial if you have 2 codes for TN1 for example if you have PP+PS you get 4 months and if you have 3 codes PS+PP+FTP then you get 5 months.

sideshow
06-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Can we request some sort of "store credit" for sending in logs and troubleshooting issues. I have spent hours playing ineffective massively shortened session and writing up issues only to find that today that TN2 was worse than ever and unusable. No point in me spending time on testing the software that in my opinion isn't even worth of being labelled a beta test

What issues have you being experiencing please provide us with more details.

willmichigan
06-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Everything on this thread

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/412671-tn2-issues-stars-party-multitabling.html#post1861571

and post 4 here

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/412141-tn2-troubleshooting-faq.html#post1876401

Obviously no point in re-posting them here but just a discussion about the amount of time I have spent testing the software already and I still can't play a 20 minute session with 12 tables using only Stars client.

springplank
06-10-2013, 05:55 PM
The upgrade option is removed for now while we update the new pricing structure, Once this has being done you will be able to upgrade and get your 3months + 60 days trial if you have 2 codes for TN1 for example if you have PP+PS you get 4 months and if you have 3 codes PS+PP+FTP then you get 5 months.

Can you please pm me or email me when i can buy,.. the promo last till 16th this month, so i don't wanna miss it ,...

Tx
i had TN PS and TN FT btw so guess i get 4 months.

JTM
06-10-2013, 08:58 PM
...keep a product such as TableNinja II functional

That is a very special sense of humor.

hulk22
06-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Can you please pm me or email me when i can buy,.. the promo last till 16th this month, so i don't wanna miss it ,...

plz me too a private message

i just need tn2 for pokerstars. i play just up to 15$ and plz can you give some more info what functions are missing in the lite-version? i dont play 80 tables, so need for some heavy hotkey action^^ just basic stuff
ty

Sarek
06-11-2013, 04:01 AM
Promo do NOT ends 16th this month. Please reread first post.
So just use free months now.

Zobags
06-14-2013, 07:42 PM
If I purchase a subscription for TN2 on August 14, 2013 and have previously purchased TNv1 for Stars, Party, and FTP, will I still receive the first 5 months of TN2 for free? In other words, I will not be charged to use TN2 until January 14, 2014. Please confirm. Thank you.

Sarek
06-15-2013, 03:17 AM
As is told in first post,
We extended the deadline for free months of TableNinja II Upgrade Credit until at least August 15th.
This means: if you will act 14th Aug - all will be as promised. 5 months, no charging till they last, etc.

hulk22
06-17-2013, 01:05 AM
i am sorry , i still dont know how i should proceed as a TN1 owner (stars)

should i register the code in my HEM account? (does not work ! )

i downloaded v 1.38 of TN2. do i have to put in the TN1 code there to get the upgrade?

i get the message for a 30 day trial. you said its 2 months trial?

+ i cant find the purchase window which i saw the last time with 4 options

ty

Sarek
06-17-2013, 04:24 AM
Login here https://www.holdemmanager.com/store/login.php
go to Upload license code and add TN1 code to your account.

Then uninstall TN2 totally (including delete this folder
TN2 settings are stored in this file
%appdata%\TableNinja.v2\
And install it again.
Purchase button do not exist now because currntly all customers are using free months. When they end - you will be able to purchase.

hulk22
06-17-2013, 04:37 AM
This code or a from this purchase has already been uploaded to a HM.com account.
Uploading Sku Code Failed

i can send you per pm my code. i did a screenshot of my mailaccount where you can see my code. i am not able to upload it :-(

Sarek
06-17-2013, 12:36 PM
Email all this stuff please, I will ask Sales dept.
support@tableninja.com

MartinBKK
06-18-2013, 03:51 AM
Can we get some information on this lite version. What exactly is missing from it? So far, my understanding is that advanced preset bets are excluded. What exactly are these? Will the program still set bets preflop to a defined amount? Will it work with all stakes? The only features i am interested are ninja tile, right click to fold, set preflop raise amount, auto accept waitlist, sit out target table next BB. Will the lite version have all of these?

Sarek
06-18-2013, 05:45 AM
It is being created now, process not finished.
But as you should understand, during this process some things can be changed, some added, etc.
So let's wait for the finish of developer's work. Anyway you all now have time to use TN2 for free.

resi_70
08-13-2013, 04:51 PM
If i understand it correctly, We have to 14 August to order TN2 when we want to have the free month's ??

I own TN1 PokerStars and TN1 Full Tilt. If so how do i order TN2 an how can i pay for this?

sideshow
08-14-2013, 11:17 AM
We have not yet determined what date the free months with upgrade will expire but we will give 30 days notice.

When you want to upgrade log into your account that your TN1 codes are linked to and go to HM apps > TN2 and follow the steps you do not have to upgrade you can simply select "I just want the free trial"

JohnTs
08-15-2013, 08:41 AM
Please be so kind to open a satisfied/unsatisfied TN2 customers thread…

Please find a way to help us playing poker and stop looking to find out how much money more you can earn by using our love for poker..

Kindly note that in two days my license expires ALSO..
I`m very disappointed with TN2 and I can`t say that I will continue to use it.. Also I feel very very betrayed as I have paid for TN1 and now I cannot use it ALSO (it doesn’t become active at the moment in stars..) You gave me a free period for three months (I think) for TN2 but it was pointless.. It was more for testing (..so not good for me but best for you..) .. Now TN2 still doesn’t works properly… And you are asking to start paying 75$ or 150$ per year (and for every year)??? Unprofessional and very disappointing..!!!!!

I`m already testing competitor`s software…
- YOUR Price is a BIG BIG BIG issue..
- BUGGS are BIGGER issue…!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I`m wrong so other users can say what they believe.. I have written already a lot of emails in the last three month. GOOD LUCK with your software..!!

Please fix it and low your price ALSO..At least with 50% more discount for annual usage..!!!

semir
08-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Two questions:

- With monthly subscription, do you charge the card at the end of the period, for the next period, or I'll have to purchase a code again manualy?

- I just purchased a monthly subscripiption code. But I still have 10 days free trial. I thought that the new code will start from the expiration date of the free trial code. I know that some people have credit card verification delays with HM site, so I wanted to make sure that I'll have TN2 when my free trial expire. So is there any way to change the start date of the code I just purchased to 31/08/2013?

sideshow
08-21-2013, 02:29 PM
Hi,

1) The charge for the following month will be taken out of your account at the beginning of each period.

2) If you already purchased the subscription then please contact the sales team about cancelling it until you finish the trial there is no way as far as i know that they can stop the code after already issuing it but if you email sales@holdemmanager.com they will be able to tell you.

Dimastiy
08-28-2013, 01:36 PM
Hello, if i buy stars version for 75$, how i can upgrade stars version to all sites version and how much it would cost me ?

Thanks.

sideshow
08-28-2013, 02:32 PM
Hi Dimastiy,

I think you will need to wait for the PS code to run out and then upgrade to the All sites version for $150

Or you can email sales@holdemmanager.com and they might credit you for the pro rated amount left on the PS and then you could use that towards the new subscription.

kasertis10
08-30-2013, 12:05 AM
hi, i'm a full version TN1 owner (stars) and i want to upgrade to TN2 stars version (i play on pokerstars.fr) so i can get the first 3 month subscription for free.
You say on your site that the offer is availble until september 5th, 2013 but whe i connect to my TN1 software it's impossible to upgrade to the new version and i receive this message: "You have either already used your TN1 --> TN2 upgrade credit or you are not eligible for this offer. Please check to make sure you have uploaded your TN1 license code into your account by clicking the "upload license code" link below".
I never tried to upgrade TN1 to TN2 and i can't get my TN1 license code, the only licence code i have is my HM1 licence code so how should i proceed if I want to take advantage of the offer?
ps: I think hulk22 on this thread had the same problem as me if it can help you.

sideshow
08-30-2013, 11:50 AM
Hi Kasertis

Please contact sales@holdemmanager.com and they will take care of this for you.