PDA

View Full Version : Create duplicate layout?

schaffem111
11-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Is there a way to create a duplicate of a layout, so that all the stats and colors are the same from the player page, but using a different table setup?

What I'm thinking of is being able to quickly create a layout for different poker sites, where the information to be displayed is the same, but the placement of the stats on the screen is different.

When we create a new layout, it looks like we have to re-enter everything about the layout for every site we're doing.

Al1
11-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Is there a way to create a duplicate of a layout, so that all the stats and colors are the same from the player page, but using a different table setup?

What I'm thinking of is being able to quickly create a layout for different poker sites, where the information to be displayed is the same, but the placement of the stats on the screen is different.

When we create a new layout, it looks like we have to re-enter everything about the layout for every site we're doing.

Hi,

Yep of course you can. You are probably using an old version.

Patch your version with this beta:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

Select the layout you want to duplicate in "HUD Options => Player Prefs", and click new config. Generally after you enter the name of your new config, you have a clone of your selected layout.

Tell me if it works?

Al1