PDA

View Full Version : Preset bets/bet increment/rounding of bets problem

tacohead75
06-07-2013, 08:02 AM
Few questions/bugs:

1. Will there be possible to increment/round bets to fractions of SB/BB, like TableNinja 1 offered? I find that useful.
(There's also a bug when setting increment/rounding amounts; pressing enter causes the text field to blank - you have to use tab or remove focus to another component)

2. I have unchecked Hot Keys->Actions->"Round all bets", and that works fine when I play Zoom 100nl, but when using exactly same settings(same session) for 200nl, it starts rounding both preflop and postflop bets to nearest SB. The amount in pokerstars bet text field is also preceded by a zero on my 200nl tables.
Example: 100nl open "3.16", 200nl open "06"

I have only one line in "Preset bets" with filter "Always".

sideshow
06-07-2013, 08:15 AM
Few questions/bugs:

1. Will there be possible to increment/round bets to fractions of SB/BB, like TableNinja 1 offered? I find that useful.
(There's also a bug when setting increment/rounding amounts; pressing enter causes the text field to blank - you have to use tab or remove focus to another component)

There is an option in hot keys > actions > increment / decrement to increment / decrement by X bb or sb is this what you are looking for? If not send a screenshot of the option in TN1 How to take a screenshot: How to Quickly Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

For the Increment issue i was unable to reproduce can you tell me the steps you are taking i set my increment hotkey to Home and it worked what site are you playing on?

2. I have unchecked Hot Keys->Actions->"Round all bets", and that works fine when I play Zoom 100nl, but when using exactly same settings(same session) for 200nl, it starts rounding both preflop and postflop bets to nearest SB. The amount in pokerstars bet text field is also preceded by a zero on my 200nl tables.
Example: 100nl open "3.16", 200nl open "06"

Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: How to Quickly Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

I have only one line in "Preset bets" with filter "Always".

My answers are in bold

tacohead75
06-07-2013, 04:16 PM
Thanks for answer, I will try to be a little clearer.

1. I was talking about "Hot Keys->Actions->Bet Increment / Decrement->Increment/Decrement by X SB/BB". I know how to use it, and it does work. My problem is that in TableNinja 1 I was able to use not only integers but decimal numbers. I was incrementing/decrementing by 0.8SB in TableNinja 1, and I hope TableNinja 2 will support this before version 1 is discontinued.

The other issue I mentioned in 1. was regarding these same increment/decrement fields. When I press enter after inputting the number, the text field blanks out. I am able to set a value by leaving the text field by using tab or mouse.

2. Where do I send this?

Sarek
06-08-2013, 03:07 PM
1) If you want precise betting (like 0.87385 BBs), you should disable rounding to BB\SB.
It is on same Hotkeys-Action tab
And: for what do you press Enter? Incrementing can be done by hotkey OR mouse wheel

2) Address is
support@tableninja.com

tacohead75
06-10-2013, 09:21 AM
Yeah, rounding to BB/SB is disabled, as I've mentioned in earlier post.

"Incrementing can be done by hotkey OR mouse wheel"
As I understand the interface it can be done by both hotkeys AND mouse wheel? (It says "allow mouse wheel AS WELL")
I do not use the hotkeys, anyway.. The field I'm trying to use decimal number in (as I very clearly state in my last post) is:
"Hot Keys->Actions->Bet Increment / Decrement->Increment/Decrement by X SB/BB"

I am able to put a decimal number in it, but it doesn't actually use it. In this same field, if i press enter, it blanks out. I don't see what's so difficult to understand about that.

I tried to downgrade from my beta version 2.1.33.0->2.1.30.0 and now no betting functions work.. I will test more some day, but right now I can't spend more time on this, and will go back to version 1.

Sarek
06-10-2013, 01:53 PM
We have this ticket about decimal separator:
HM-7011 TN2 Increment/Decrement Does not work on PS.eu if using "," as decimal separator
current status = Open, Unresolved.
If this is your case, you can:
If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

tacohead75
06-10-2013, 03:11 PM
It's not that issue either. Bet sizings work at Zoom 50NL and 100NL, but not at Zoom 200NL. Ticket sent - hope to hear from you as soon as you can.

Sarek
06-10-2013, 05:17 PM
200NL is hard to test :)
OK, your log will be investigated.