PDA

View Full Version : remove winnings from reports

black gerbil1
01-16-2011, 04:49 PM
hey guys how do you move the winnings from the reports permanently, sometimes I play like 2-3 sessions in a day, annd I dont want to see how much im up or down

thanks.

fopah
01-16-2011, 10:35 PM
This shows you how to add or remove stats from reports FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Stat Selection (Reports) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/166/Stat+Selection+(Reports)). However i am afraid you will have to show some self control in not re-adding the winnings stat.

Patvs
01-16-2011, 11:00 PM
You can't delete it from SESSIONS.

You can from REPORTS---> just select Winnings in the stat selection and click on the red X to delete is

black gerbil1
01-17-2011, 02:22 PM
You can't delete it from SESSIONS.

You can from REPORTS---> just select Winnings in the stat selection and click on the red X to delete is

when i press refesh it comes back up

Patvs
01-17-2011, 09:33 PM
For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Or turn off Windows User Account Control completely.

When it's on. (or HoldemManager doesn't have superuser administrator privileges) the changes you make in HoldemManager aren't saved properly.