PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working properly on Full Tilt Poker

dr4c0
01-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Hi,

About two weeks ago I got an error when launching holdem manager, something related to PostgreSQL. Since then my HUD is not working properly on Full Tilt Poker. The first issue I had was that the results weren't showing for 'Today' in my database. I could see results for yesterday or any day before but not for today. I managed to fix that somehow, but now the other problem I noticed is that the HUD stats are not refreshing properly in game. For example, I have a couple thousand hands on some player and then at a random point in a session it would show only a fraction of his hands, usually up to 100 hands, and those are not the hands from just that session, because those stats show up differently too. That lasts for about 10 minutes and then everything gets back to normal. The stats change for all players at the table, at the same time. This happens about 5-6 times in a 3hour session.

I've already created a new database, but it didn't help. I'm using Windows 7 64bit, up to date. One of the suggestions is that I delete all security programs on my PC and reinstall them, I really wouldn't want to go through that if it really isn't necessary.

Patvs
01-16-2011, 11:21 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off.

Which SQL version are you using?
If 8.4 can you update it to 8.4.6 from the installer from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database (http://www.postgresql.org)

Also feel free to install 9.0.2 - 64 bit version on port 5433 and connect to that instead.