PDA

View Full Version : URGENTLY wanna buy but,....

springplank
06-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Hey i am very happy TN2 is out ,... but there are some main basic stuff that does not work, that i REALLY need before i can possibly pay 150$ for it.

Custom tables setup = i setup all slots but when i start playing they dont snap to slot 1 etc,... 2,3 and so on, so it really doesnt work, tried for hours to make it work,...

Set table aside hotkeys do work,... but no way to still save the slots for that????? So all tables go back to top left monitor were my current st of tables is?

The shown BB or M,... why is it made sooo big? It takes up 1/4th of my table???

So now i have 8 days trial left and wanna buy before 15th at least so i can get the 3 months free as i did bought TN1 PS and Fulltilt so in that way i deserve 3 months free + 30 days of working free trial as i barely even used fulltilt TN and payed 60$ as well.

So guys you don't here my complaining here about the price, if it works ill happely pay, but these basic stuff nowere near even works still???

Let me knolw i follow the forums every day as i play on Full, ps.eu and ps.fr so i really want this to work pls.

Regards.

karstenkloss
06-07-2013, 04:53 AM
TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars - Page 633 - Commercial Software -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/167/commercial-software/tableninja-hotkeys-utilities-pokerstars-358599/index633.html)

Post 9482

You will have time until 15. July as far as i knowand understand the Posts.

sideshow
06-07-2013, 06:15 AM
Hey i am very happy TN2 is out ,... but there are some main basic stuff that does not work, that i REALLY need before i can possibly pay 150$ for it.

Custom tables setup = i setup all slots but when i start playing they dont snap to slot 1 etc,... 2,3 and so on, so it really doesnt work, tried for hours to make it work,...

What version are you using? Are you referring to set table aside feature or are you referring to the position you wish to save the layout? If it is the position you wish to save the layout this is a know issue the latest ticket number on this issue is HM-6970 if you wish to be notified when this is resolved please PM me you email and i will add you to the ticket number.

Set table aside hotkeys do work,... but no way to still save the slots for that????? So all tables go back to top left monitor were my current st of tables is?

This works for me i set hot keys in Table control > set table aside for all 10 slots even if using just 4 then i go to the change layout > edit > add TA slot close and it works again make sure you have the latest version go to the updates tab > check for updates.

The shown BB or M,... why is it made sooo big? It takes up 1/4th of my table???

I have already written up a feature request on this so that the customer can have the ability to re-size it and change color if they wish the latest ticket on this feature is HM-6920 again pm me if you wish to be added to the ticket number and we will notify you once it is resolved.

So now i have 8 days trial left and wanna buy before 15th at least so i can get the 3 months free as i did bought TN1 PS and Fulltilt so in that way i deserve 3 months free + 30 days of working free trial as i barely even used fulltilt TN and payed 60$ as well.

You don't need to buy it in order to receive your free trial. Log into your account and go to the apps > Table Ninja2 you should get the free months since you have TN1 for both PS and FT you should get 4 Months free. If you do not receive this email sales@holdemmanager.com and they will help you with this.

So guys you don't here my complaining here about the price, if it works ill happely pay, but these basic stuff nowere near even works still???

Apart from what you have mentioned above is there anything else that you are having issues with? If so

Please do the following

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a description of the issues you are having and a link to this thread and your forum name.

Let me knolw i follow the forums every day as i play on Full, ps.eu and ps.fr so i really want this to work pls.

Regards.

My answers are above in Bold.

Thanks