PDA

View Full Version : 888 poker not import all hands

anpespe
06-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Hello.

888.es poker game. HM1 and the problem I have is that for some days I get import errors. For example, in a session of 500 hands cash to import only 350 and no the rest. I upgraded to 31May2013 internal Beta but still the same.

Any ideas please?

Thank you.

netsrak
06-07-2013, 04:57 AM
You need to install an english 888 client. Local 888 clients write some invalid characters in the handhistory files.

anpespe
06-08-2013, 06:22 AM
Thanks for answering.

888 software was always English. The import folders are fine.

Today I played a session and have hands counting one by one and there was no import errors. I played 171 hands counted since I dealt the blinds, which appear in the icon in the Windows taskbar with gain / loss.

But in holdem, section graphs / Hands / Sessions are only 105 hands (no filters, player my alias) and section Reports, shows 113 hands (no filters, player my alias)

Format the PC a few days ago, installed the HM1 and later the internal beta. Configure all over again (I've done it before) and I've noticed this error.

Can there be any windows software that affects the functioning of the holdem? .... windows updates????

I have windows XP.

Patvs
06-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Update:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_04Jun2013.exe

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)
Set the date filter to ALL HANDS (and not to 'TODAY').

If that doesn't resolve it, reimport the hands into a new empty database, and email us the hands that import as 'errors'.
You can find these hands by going to the Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Importing/Log folder

anpespe
06-09-2013, 08:01 AM
Update:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_04Jun2013.exe

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)
Set the date filter to ALL HANDS (and not to 'TODAY').

If that doesn't resolve it, reimport the hands into a new empty database, and email us the hands that import as 'errors'.
You can find these hands by going to the Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Importing/Log folder

This was the problem.

I created a new database, restored a backup and import last hands. Now it works correctly and missing hands have appeared.