PDA

View Full Version : Stars FTP Tble Ninja 2

sick cards
06-06-2013, 04:25 PM
Hi,

my tables are moving to my other monitor

My bet amounts are not working on Stars, My mouse can't scroll change the amounts by mouse. Also, where is the hot key to use to register for a game?

Are there any settings in Stars or FTP that are needed for Tble ninja 2 that you have to have for Ninja to work properly?

Keep me posted about the 2 above.

Thanks,

Sarek
06-06-2013, 06:08 PM
Multimonitor issue is being worked on.
Bet amounts sholuld work - but please use table themes supported by TN2.
"hot key to use to register for a game?" - what do you mean? Please specify more detailed.
For TN2 work correctly, you should:
- set to "run as admin" for TN2 and all poker clients
- set UAC = off in Windows
- disable Options -> Advanced Multi-Table Options" -> Highlight Bet Amount" in PokerStars client
- disable "Options" -> "Advanced Multitable Options..." and disable "New tournaments take focus" in PokerStars client
- for FT: disable Table options -> Gameplay settings -> Display active table on action
- for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
- FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
- If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
- for FT: table should be enough big to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)
- for PS: disable Autoclose tourney without notification (this is mostly not for TN, but for HM - to make sure summary is writen in file and autoimported)

sick cards
06-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Thanks got some of this and am seeing alot of it working better now.

what is this how do I do this?

How do I go all in with out pressing the button before it would do it automatically. Now it goes all in, but than you have to push the button. Sorry I could not find where this was in the settings.

set to "run as admin" for TN2 and all poker clients

There use to be a hot key that allowed you to register for tournies or sit n gos when you pressed it.

* Still having issues

sick cards
06-06-2013, 08:39 PM
Found the all in button.

Sarek
06-07-2013, 01:27 PM
There are "Allin + click" AND "allin without click" - use which you like more.
Hotkey for registering in SNG do not exists, it is obsolete. This is a matter of one manual click for you in lobby - on Register button. All other TN will do.

sick cards
06-07-2013, 07:20 PM
Question for you? Where is the statistic or what is under raise 1st %. For some reason I can find it under the stats

Sarek
06-08-2013, 02:59 PM
If you are asking about HM2 - stat is here
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/281/rfistat.gif

sick cards
06-09-2013, 08:36 AM
If you are asking about HM2 - stat is here
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/281/rfistat.gif

Question I have about table ninja. It's moving all my tables to my right monitor and resizing them all to small.

Please help me keep them from changing places and resizing.

sideshow
06-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Go to the table control tab > Change layout > edit here you can choose where you want the current layout to appear and here you can also re-size the tables but please note there is a current issue with this at the moment and we have a ticket written up for this the latest ticket on this issue is HM-6970 - layout can not be saved please PM me your email and i will add you to the ticket number to be notified when it is resolved.

springplank
06-10-2013, 08:45 AM
Hi,

my tables are moving to my other monitor

My bet amounts are not working on Stars, My mouse can't scroll change the amounts by mouse. Also, where is the hot key to use to register for a game?

Are there any settings in Stars or FTP that are needed for Tble ninja 2 that you have to have for Ninja to work properly?

Keep me posted about the 2 above.

Thanks,

This one above i miss to,.. register with hotkey for a game,... i used to set this to hotkey and just scroll the list and cl all MTT i wanna play that day.

Now theres no more such button,... so have to select MTT ,.. then click with mouse on register,.. takes wayyyyy longer now.

sideshow
06-10-2013, 09:44 AM
I have sent this request to the developers as a feature Improvement the latest ticket on this is HM-7030 please PM me your email if you wish to be added to the ticket number and be notified once it is added.