PDA

View Full Version : Separating headsup hands

tneva82
01-15-2011, 07:24 PM
Decided to start practicing some headsup. However is there any easy option to separate headsup hands from 5max hands? They kinda screw each other if villain plays both. Also own stats gets adjusted though post-session I can atleast filter hands better but any suggestions how to ensure I could see villains stats accurately?

Only way is to have separate databases and switch between them based on do I want to see HU or 5max?

Also if I go for 2 database is it possible to separate HU hands from old database into new easily?

Patvs
01-16-2011, 01:54 AM
This is currently not possible.
HoldemManager can't distinguish between a real heads up hand at a HU table... and a hand where only two players where dealt in at a 6max/fullring table.*

Similarly, it can't distinguish between a 6max hand,... and a hand with only 6 players dealt in at a fullring table.*

*due to players sitting out, or the table breaking up, or the table just starting up.

Two databases would definitely work, but you can't easily separate the hands. At least not in HoldemManager.
I would run a Windows FILE SEARCH in your archive folder. Searching for files that have a file name of real HU tables. (containing HU / heads up)
Move them to a separate folder, and reimport those for your HU datatabase.

tneva82
01-16-2011, 07:10 AM
This is currently not possible.
HoldemManager can't distinguish between a real heads up hand at a HU table... and a hand where only two players where dealt in at a 6max/fullring table.*

Why there's btw choise between HU/6max/full ring when you choose where to use your HUD configuration? HUD options->player preferences->use for

But I would be satisfied at having hands where it's been HU whether it's due to being HU table or table breaking.

netsrak
01-16-2011, 07:24 AM
You mean separating them for the Hud stats?

This is done in the additional hud filters with the player ranges. For example

no of players - range
2 - 2:2
3 - 3:3
4 - 4:6
5 - 4:6
6 - 4:6
7 - 7:10
8 - 7:10
9 - 7:10
10 - 7:10

and see this FAQ: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Does Holdem Manager distinguish results between heads up, 6max and full ring? (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/337/Does+Holdem+Manager+distinguish+results+between+he ads+up%2C+6max+and+full+ring%3F)

tneva82
01-16-2011, 07:30 AM
You mean separating them for the Hud stats?

This is done in the additional hud filters with the player ranges.

Yes. I can get hands where there are just 2 players from reports page but how to extend that for headsup during match? Where that additional hud filter is located?

Sarek
01-16-2011, 07:48 AM
it is in HM menu item
HUD options - Additional HUD filters

tneva82
01-16-2011, 07:52 AM
it is in HM menu item
HUD options - Additional HUD filters

Ty very much. Replayer my own stats instantly got lot less hands so guess it's working :)