PDA

View Full Version : Another No HUD for here

Twizz
01-15-2011, 06:14 PM
Hi

I recently installed the Leakbuster limit 6max HUD and it worked fine for every player. Since I don't need and don't want my own stats displaying in the replayer I made a new config called lblimitreplay. I disabled here stats for this config. Today when I started a session I realized I didn't have hero stats on my table. I went into the preferences and checked evertying, and everything looked fine. I made some changes to the hud options to see if it was really using the correct hud and didn't see them applied at all. It seemed like it was using the replayer HUD instead of the other one even though the replayer HUD was set to only use the replayer.

Finally I decided to delete and reimport the HUD. I deleted it, table went back to default HUD, so did the replayer, however, when I imported the HUD again, Set it to be used for all sites and limit hands. I have no hero stats in replayer or on the tables. The HUD I made for the replayer doesn't even exist, and I don't have any HUD set to not display Hero.

This seems like some kind of cache/temporary file to me, but I don't know what to delete.

Thanks in advance

Patvs
01-16-2011, 01:33 AM
Try to delete:
your existing position/HUD files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt and prefs.xml.

If you then start HoldemManager it should rebuild those files to default.