PDA

View Full Version : UNABLE to export hands

sbandau
01-15-2011, 05:10 PM
Hi, I was trying to export hands from the only database I've ever created on this pc, but a message appeared:

"currently you can only export hands from a holdem manager database".

What does it mean? I need to format my pc and I wouldn't love to lose my 150.000 hands..

Hope to hear good news soon..

Thank you

fozzy71
01-15-2011, 09:03 PM
This is a known bug with the current release, and will be fixed in the next update. For now you can go to Help > Previous Releases and download a previous version. Close HM, downgrade, then you should be able to export hands. Once you have exported hands you can upgrade to .05e again.

All hands that are auto imported are moved to an archive folder for HUD performance reasons. If you play a site like stars/ftp you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney histories/results.

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders)

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).