PDA

View Full Version : Poker Kings, can't modify HUD

Hagbart81
01-15-2011, 11:22 AM
Hi there,
I recently started playing at Red Kings. My problem is (next to the poor quality of the software), that I cannot modify the HUD when I play cash-games. When I play tourneys my HUD pops up as I set it up in the Players Prefrences Window.
Furthermore I can't see the loosing hands of my opponents.

Has anybody experience with RedKings? Thank you for you help.

netsrak
01-15-2011, 11:50 AM
Pokerkings is Cake network?
I'm surprised that you have a hud as Cake doesn't allow it and the hud should be deactivated for Cake skins.
So there is no display of mucked cards too.

Hagbart81
01-15-2011, 11:55 AM
Oh, sorry I mean RedKings Poker

Sarek
01-16-2011, 04:58 AM
RedKings is from Ongame network
they doesn't like HoldemManager to pull the mucked cards info.

about HUD: do you have different hud configs for cash and tourneys?
And try to uncheck Table preferences - Lock layout

Hagbart81
01-16-2011, 03:31 PM
hm.. I tried this already. When I open Player Preferences, Settings are exectly as I want them to be. (I have different colours for some stats, I can see how much a player won/lost, and have some different stats displayed).
In the "use for" window I checkt everything (but not HU), and changed site to "any site". I pressed apply now, and still the same.
At Pokerstars the HUD is displayed right.

Lock the layout is uncheckt too.

Sarek
01-17-2011, 05:51 AM
please d-load and install the latest 1.11.05e-1 from link in my signature

Hagbart81
01-18-2011, 03:03 PM
First of all thanks for your always good support. I'm really pleased with your software, and recommended it already to a friend of mine. :)

I'm using the latest version, downloaded it last thursday. Do you have any further ideas?

Patvs
01-19-2011, 04:57 AM
Read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating) and check the seating preferences for Ongame

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions for those files to the windows firewall, even if it is off.

Your HoldemManager is displaying to be version 1.11.05e-1 right.... and not the old 1.11.05e?

Hagbart81
01-24-2011, 09:02 PM
I downloaded version 1.11.05e-1 and installed it but it's still showing version 1.11.05e when I open HM.

Patvs
01-25-2011, 09:29 AM
Try http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06_Internal.exe

Hagbart81
01-27-2011, 08:18 AM
I figured it out now: When I open a table and the hud pops up, I can click on that spades-symbol on the table-stats pop up. Than I can chose between different settings. I was set on "ongame" and I changed it now to "default". Have to do this everytime I open a new table though, but that's fine. I'm happy it's working now.

Patvs
01-27-2011, 08:25 AM
hud options--> player preferences--> USE FOR tab-->
assign the Ongame hud to a site you don't play on (or delete the HUD)

make sure the default HUD is assigned to ANY SITE.
(and no other HUDs are assigned to Ongame)

This way, it should always use the default HUD.

Hagbart81
01-30-2011, 08:35 AM
Thx, all working good now.