PDA

View Full Version : Multiple problems

zebra00
06-05-2013, 04:21 PM
1. when TN2 is running it will automatically buy in for any registration-window (lobby) I open on full tilt - and I have checked a hundred times so all related boxes are not checked (obv "automatically buy in" and "handle registration" etc . are swithed off). This is totally unacceptable and I really need to solve this ASAP please.

2. I´ve been trying for houers several days now to set up tile-ing while playing on stars and full tilt, but it just won´t happen. I assign a button (or a combinaion) but when I press it noting happens. Other commandos work, and I´ve been experimenting a lot with make a table active, making TN2 active etc. while trying, but nothing works.

Thanks

Sarek
06-05-2013, 04:50 PM
1) Are you talking about tourneys OR cash tables?
Please post a screenshot of Annoyances tab

2) You should set Tile slot first.
Please go to Hotkeys - Table control tab
in the right part press Table layout - Edit,
select Tile and press another Edit
set slot, save
Then assign a hotkey for applying Tile layout and use it

zebra00
06-06-2013, 06:38 AM
Hi Sarek,

thank you for your quick reply!

1. Im referring to tourney-lobbies. Which have made a mess a few times when I wanted to look at the prizes but was bought in at late-reg.

2. I did read the guide and I have searhed the forum a bit. In other words I´ve done this. Also I have the problem that even if I have selected screen 2, tables will only pop up at my primary monitor (Ive tried swtiching primary, and tinkered with this a bit as well). So tables will align with my layout at times when they pop up, but they will never react to my tile-hot-key commando.

Sarek
06-06-2013, 05:05 PM
2) Currently there are problems with multiple monitors. And with saving layouts. They are being worked on now.

1) I still do not understand what is going on. Can you post some screenshots? Or (better) :
Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@alxsoftware.com to check it over for errors.
Also screenshots of your desktop with issue.

See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)

Please put a link to this thread in email

zebra00
06-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Actually, not a single commando is working. I´ve been trying for hours now again to set it up.. rebooting and trying again etc. I swithed to one single monitor as well but nothing helps. It doesnt even react to a betting-commando. And yes hotkeys are active. Also, I do see table-ninja frames/boarders around some tables while its on. But also - nothing is written in the log no matter much I try to press commando-buttons.

Whats up with this!? :)

sideshow
06-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Hi,

Please do the following

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum post.

zebra00
06-07-2013, 02:33 PM
Done