PDA

View Full Version : Pokervenus_stats does't appear

mikyjazz
01-15-2011, 06:53 AM
HI!I use holdem manager (version 1.11.05e) with pokervenus. Import works good, everything work good in "reports" and "sessions", but i can't see stats on table; hud doesn't reconize tables and stats does not apear. What can i do?Thank you.

netsrak
01-15-2011, 06:55 AM
it may be necessary to use the table finder the first time:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/configuring+table+finder+to+show+hud+)

mikyjazz
01-15-2011, 11:21 AM
HI!I try to use tablescanner, but i can't select any tipe ok stack. I can only select € $ £...??The program say me to select stack...what can i do?Thank's

netsrak
01-15-2011, 11:53 AM
I'm not talking about the table scanner which is an addon to Holdemmanager.
I mean the table finder which is a function of the table manager. Please check the FAQ link i posted

mikyjazz
01-16-2011, 08:58 AM
HI!
Ok sorry for my last post!Now I trye to do it; On the "table finder" apper the right name of the table and of the poker room (Pokervenus-Everleaf); but on "table manager" does'nt appear the name of the table, nothing appear....so when i clik "ok" stats does't appear but import is ok. What can i do?

Sarek
01-16-2011, 01:42 PM
Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK. Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK