PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Multi-Entry Tournaments

creepndth
01-15-2011, 01:30 AM
Just started playing the Full Tilt Multi-Entry MTTs and notice that HEM isn't registering/reading the hand histories.

Help?

Sarek
01-15-2011, 05:03 AM
we are investigating this new FTP feature
send pls HH and summary from this MTT to support@holdemmanager.com

creepndth
01-15-2011, 11:08 AM
u got mail ;>

01-16-2011, 07:18 PM
so far i had a hud running all 3 times i played a ME, tough i had to restart HEM once which made my FTP-Client crash. Not just because of this: HEMs seems to have the same toruble with MEs and Rush Tourneys (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-bugs/40252-another-rush-tourney-bug.html). There are a couple of other things similar to rush tournrey in the HUD when playing a ME:
- no BB/Mzone stat will come up
- no Hero stats
- no HEM-icon with the Stacks Size based popup

creepndth
01-23-2011, 11:16 AM
Hello,

Is there any way to get this feature included by tomorrow? Full Tilt is running "double guarantees week" starting Monday 1/24 in which ALL guaranteed tournaments are multi-entry tournament format.

Having multi-entry tournament support by then would be greatly appreciated! Let me know if you would like me to beta test anything to speed things along!

creepndth
01-23-2011, 11:56 PM
Sadly I had to purchase PT3 (which works with METs on tilt), as double guarantees week is now starting and I need to focus on playing. Too bad because otherwise, HEM is clearly a superior product! Hope to see an update soon!

cunninlogic
01-24-2011, 02:58 PM
Sadly I had to purchase PT3 (which works with METs on tilt), as double guarantees week is now starting and I need to focus on playing. Too bad because otherwise, HEM is clearly a superior product! Hope to see an update soon!

I am thinking of doing the same. I plan to play many of the METs (every tourny on FT this week due to double guarantees). If HEM doesn't put out an update by the time I get home and log on to play I will have to get PT3 instead.

It's too bad because I just recently purchased HEM but its next to useless for me (tourny player) on Full Tilt.

creepndth
01-24-2011, 04:21 PM
I am thinking of doing the same. I plan to play many of the METs (every tourny on FT this week due to double guarantees). If HEM doesn't put out an update by the time I get home and log on to play I will have to get PT3 instead.

It's too bad because I just recently purchased HEM but its next to useless for me (tourny player) on Full Tilt.

Not sure if this will help you (or anyone else), but another guy posted this 'workaround' in another thread:

"My HUD works as long as I go to table scanner and select the correct HUD type. As a default HEM thinks that the HUD should be using my RUSH cash layout. Huge problem is it will not display tourney M."

cunninlogic
01-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Not sure if this will help you (or anyone else), but another guy posted this 'workaround' in another thread:

"My HUD works as long as I go to table scanner and select the correct HUD type. As a default HEM thinks that the HUD should be using my RUSH cash layout. Huge problem is it will not display tourney M."

I read that thread after posting in this one. I'm going to try it as soon as I reach home. If that works I will stick with HEM. :D

edit: I can't figure it out. Table scanner is under HP APPS on the left when in HEM. I click it to start 15 day trial and then click scan and it errors asking for stakes. If anybody could give a very detailed explanation of what to click on for the workaround that would be helpful. It is difficult to try to fix this while playing in tournys.

madskills
01-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Its still f*cked...

pjo336
01-24-2011, 11:49 PM
We are currently working on this issue and hope to resolve it soon.

UWjoe
01-25-2011, 02:20 AM
1.11.05d working mostly

so rolling back is possibly an option for some

no hero stats tho and some glitches besides that:

no hud at all in the 26 6m rush this afternoon,
2 crashes once taking down FTP
and now only a hud on half my 26 6m NON RUSH table <this looks like the shorthanded rush error in a regular game

pic:
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5871/gtfoc.jpg

creepndth
01-25-2011, 01:38 PM
hrm i tried this version and it's no workie for me... i wonder what setting(s) you are using that are different than mine!

actually it DOES work... hands are being imported, but the problem is that if you are still in more than one entry, the HUD doesn't work for any/all tables. Once you bust all but one, stats pop up as normal, so probably it's just a matter of configuring HEM to not be confused that there are more than one table in the same tourney with hero sitting...

blarkin
01-26-2011, 05:57 PM
2 things:

1) HEM, any update on fixing this FT issue?

2) uwjoe, you mentioned rolling back version is an option. how do i actually roll back to the exact version you mentioned?

QuattroFour4
01-26-2011, 07:27 PM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Download Links For Past Builds (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds)

QuattroFour4
01-26-2011, 07:28 PM
and yes, i need a fix for this too please :(

edit: going back to 1.11.05d worked for me for some reason

blarkin
01-26-2011, 08:15 PM
quattro and uwjoe,
did installing a previous version mess up anything w/ other poker sites (PS, UB, carbon, etc?). I want to make sure before i do this on 2 diff pc's. Thanks.

QuattroFour4
01-26-2011, 08:40 PM
i play on AP (UB) and it didn't seem to affect anything

UWjoe
01-26-2011, 10:05 PM
hrm i tried this version and it's no workie for me... i wonder what setting(s) you are using that are different than mine!

actually it DOES work... hands are being imported, but the problem is that if you are still in more than one entry, the HUD doesn't work for any/all tables. Once you bust all but one, stats pop up as normal, so probably it's just a matter of configuring HEM to not be confused that there are more than one table in the same tourney with hero sitting...
idk what that would be i came back to note that halfway through a tourney i had 4 entries in the hud stoped appearing on one of my talbes only and kept on on the other 3

so still having it worl 90% of the time with strange confusing exceptions

quattro and uwjoe,
did installing a previous version mess up anything w/ other poker sites (PS, UB, carbon, etc?). I want to make sure before i do this on 2 diff pc's. Thanks.
ive only been grinding ftp this week idk but i doubt it for PS at least

Veteran68
01-27-2011, 12:38 AM
edit: I can't figure it out. Table scanner is under HP APPS on the left when in HEM. I click it to start 15 day trial and then click scan and it errors asking for stakes. If anybody could give a very detailed explanation of what to click on for the workaround that would be helpful. It is difficult to try to fix this while playing in tournys.
I expect he meant Table Manager, not Table Scanner. TS has nothing to do with the HUD. Pick the table in TM and set the HUD type there.

poker nuuuts
01-27-2011, 01:13 AM
and yes, i need a fix for this too please :(

edit: going back to 1.11.05d worked for me for some reason
nuthin works for me this is useless....

The Minder
01-27-2011, 01:28 AM
nuthin works for me this is useless....
I see they killed your other post :)

Anyway, I have a feeling that these METs will be treated like a rebuy and thereby hangs a problem. I don't think HM ever solved the problem of importing rebuy info even tho it has been listed as a bug ever since Jesus was in grade school. I may be wrong on this, but my db only shows 3 rebuy tournies and I know I had to enter that data manually. I might be wrong.

poker nuuuts
01-27-2011, 01:58 AM
of course they killed my other post lol, my hud has always worked fine in rebuys

superostrich
01-27-2011, 11:55 PM
I'm not sure why no one else is saying this, but:

This situation with the HUD and ME tourneys on Fulltilt is seriously messed up. We have paid good money for a working product, and at the time that we need your product to work the most, it has failed. Double guarantees week is a huge opportunity for those of us who play poker as our primary source of income. Not having access to our HUD while playing is literally taking dollars out of my pocket.

So, yes; I am seriously ticked off. Multi Entry tournaments were introduced some time ago. There has been plenty of time to fix this problem.

All we hear from HEM support is that they are working on it. Where are the results? Give us some more information. We deserve it. We paid for it.

Pupp3tMast3r
01-28-2011, 03:07 AM
How about the tracking of results in multientries?

poker nuuuts
01-28-2011, 08:37 AM

This situation with the HUD and ME tourneys on Fulltilt is seriously messed up. We have paid good money for a working product, and at the time that we need your product to work the most, it has failed. Double guarantees week is a huge opportunity for those of us who play poker as our primary source of income. Not having access to our HUD while playing is literally taking dollars out of my pocket.

So, yes; I am seriously ticked off. Multi Entry tournaments were introduced some time ago. There has been plenty of time to fix this problem.

All we hear from HEM support is that they are working on it. Where are the results? Give us some more information. We deserve it. We paid for it.
I have been saying this as have many others, they keep deleting the threads, everyone should abandon hem and buy pt3 imho

poker nuuuts
01-28-2011, 08:49 AM
By the way, yea, we should all get a god damn refund!

poker nuuuts
01-28-2011, 08:50 AM
setting up poker tracker 3 right now ill let you guys know how it goes

madskills
01-28-2011, 10:21 AM
PT3 works perfectly. Easy to set up as well. Pls do not delete this message - I've owned both forever, prefer HEM and think its a superior product, but I think its important for your customers to know that if you cannot fix this issue, there is another product out there they can turn to.

morny
01-28-2011, 11:29 AM
Hi,

Ill follow this up today and try and get an ETA, sorry for the delay guys, obviously we want to get this fixed asap

poker nuuuts
01-28-2011, 09:10 PM
Hi,

Ill follow this up today and try and get an ETA, sorry for the delay guys, obviously we want to get this fixed asap
something told me this wasnt gonna get followed up today...ya know by SUNDAY would be cool....

JamesR
01-28-2011, 11:24 PM
I am also very surprised that this has not been fixed yet. In this modern age it is unheard of.

I can only believe the reason there is no fix yet is that the HM staff does not understand the urgency of the problem and have put other business priorities ahead of the fix.

Please put all you resources into this until it is fixed. We have been patient. Less than 24 hrs for a fix would have been awesome/normal. 24-48 hrs would have been slightly disappointing but no one would be upset because your product is so good and important to us. This is now bordering on the silly.

Please drop everything and put every person on this problem. If you think that sounds drastic. I can assure you that you do not understand the magnitude. Thanks and good luck.

superostrich
01-28-2011, 11:26 PM
agreed

poker nuuuts
01-28-2011, 11:29 PM
they already effed up too badly for me to just forget about it...sadly i had to buy pt3...at least it works. i would have perfered to stay with hem but im never going to be able to continue to support there products again with this in the back of my mind...poker is my livelyhood and i need to be comfortable with the investments i make...sorry guys but you lost at least one customer

UWjoe
01-28-2011, 11:32 PM

hopefully they are not censoring legitimate complaints, i certainly agree with you

UWjoe
01-28-2011, 11:38 PM
I am also very surprised that this has not been fixed yet. In this modern age it is unheard of.

I can only believe the reason there is no fix yet is that the HM staff does not understand the urgency of the problem and have put other business priorities ahead of the fix.

Please put all you resources into this until it is fixed. We have been patient. Less than 24 hrs for a fix would have been awesome/normal. 24-48 hrs would have been slightly disappointing but no one would be upset because your product is so good and important to us. This is now bordering on the silly.

Please drop everything and put every person on this problem. If you think that sounds drastic. I can assure you that you do not understand the magnitude. Thanks and good luck.
from another thread

this general problem, HEM not working the last nine months during every "rush week," and FTOPS/miniFTOPS, and "2xgtd week", is something that costs users alot every time there is a FTP promotional week like clockwork

(with juicy bloated fields and us being wtihout HUD info and having to deal with that added stress, and lack of info....= omg, wanna kms etc)

perhaps in anticipation of the HUD issues that will be arising next time FTP runs a promo you should have all your staff scheduled free to test and repair the software in only a day or two as opposed to after the week, the promotion, and the great value is lost

im not completely unsympathetic to what a pain in the ass it must be for you guys to have to work on this stuff, but your customers paid good money to use software that allows them to use all the information at their disposal as effectively as possible in exactly these opportunities and it truly hurts when that software fails, leaving us naked and adjusting in some of the highest $ev situations that we encounter when we benefit greatly from feeling confident and comfortable that we can bring our A game unhindered when it matters most.

SootedNinjas
01-29-2011, 03:11 AM
I have been a fan of HEM since I first used it years ago. Even way back when the HUD was a seperate product called Holdem Ranger if memory serves me correctly.

But lately, using a poker term, HEM is being "WEAK PASSIVE" .

Also, it might just me, but it seems like when it comes to tournament enhancements HEM is very slow in implementing it.

For example the BB stat. It took a while for them to inlcude this stat even though the data is already available because the information is already being used to color code the name stat.

As a tournament player as opposed to a cash game player, #BBs is a very significant and useful stat for me to decide what kind of move I can do knowing the stack size of other players relative to me and the blinds.

Now that it has been implemented, sometimes the data is incorrect. Which is very dangerous when you are 15 or 30 tabling and relying on the data being displayed then you realized you made the wrong moved after the fact and it is too late to take it back. Next thing you know you are out of the tournament.

I've been told they can NOT do anything about it becuase they can only display what is available from the hand history that was imported.

I know for a fact that it can be done 100% accurately because I have been using another product, a legal product, that can do it accurately. This product is scraping the screen to get the appropriate information but HEM does not want to bother with that because Pokerstars might change the GUI and it will break HEM because of it.

Well, I feel they are being passive. Why worry about what Pokerstars might change in the future. What is important is the accuracy of the information being presented now. Presenting accurate information to your "loyal customers". Besides this is what a HUD is really being used for. Accurate information to based decision on.

Just my 2 cents.

morny
01-29-2011, 03:05 PM
Apologies for the delay in response, i was holding off hoping to get a more accurate timescale but there are a few uncertainties and we are actively working on this and should have it fixed very soon. I don't want to say exactly when well have the release ready and then not be able to deliver on that so i'm going to try and get a more accurate timeframe and ill let you know. If possible well try and get an internal beta out so the delay is minimal.

I understand your frustrations and as I've told Joe in the the other thread ill discuss this with management to see what we can do to improve these things and answer your concerns so delays are minimal and thanks for the feedback guys and hopefully well get this resolved quickly.

Jan-mikael
01-30-2011, 12:15 PM
woow i wish i knew it didnt work in these before entering all of these....sigh....gl me 15 tabling with no hud.....this isnt gonna end well

Bartman
01-30-2011, 01:19 PM
wow, a week and still no fix. That is a big dissapointment. Hope you guys start to fix it soon

iammojay
01-30-2011, 02:35 PM
Does anybody know if this issue still occurs if you only play 1 entry?

JamesR
01-30-2011, 06:42 PM
I keep checking back for news that its been fixed and still nothing.

I guess it was more important for the programmers to have the weekend off than to take care of your customers.

We are talking about a fix that was needed for every guaranteed tournament at the second largest poker site right? We are not talking Cake poker network here.

Well the good news is that the multi entry week is over and now finally my hud will work tomorrow. Awesome!

iammojay
01-30-2011, 09:01 PM
Does anybody know if this issue still occurs if you only play 1 entry?

BTW, yes it still occurred w/ 1 entry.

FireNine
01-31-2011, 11:13 AM
20 days w/o a fix? No ETA?
:(

morny
01-31-2011, 11:32 AM
Hi, just an update, all going well we should have a release out today sometime. I apologise for the delay. If there is any change on the status ill update you

iammojay
01-31-2011, 11:51 AM
Hi, just an update, all going well we should have a release out today sometime. I apologise for the delay. If there is any change on the status ill update you

While I'm glad this is going to be fixed now, I will say that after playing yesterday I'm far more upset than I was before. 2.8 Million prize pool for the Full Tilt $216 with no HUD was pretty brutal. I appreciate the apology and the fix, but it's a day too late. I now have purchased PT3, and while I've always been a completely loyal supporter of HEM (I have personally been responsible for 6-12 people choosing HEM over PT3), I cannot recommend HEM in the future without mentioning this mini-disaster. I'm not looking for anything; just providing feedback. Hopefully, we won't see a problem like this again and time will heal all.

morny
02-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Here is the fix guys and again very sorry for the delay, this also has the stars cap fix but there is still some issues with cap normal tables but there is only about 8 of those in total and were looking into that, didn't want to delay the release any further.

Please note: This is an internal Beta and we haven't had much time to test it fully, it seems to be fine but we haven't done extensive testing but again we didn't want to delay the release any further.

Also note that this version has a license update and will require you to enter your holdem manager account details, its a one off registration that is required.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06.exe

If you have any issues please provide as much details as possible about the problem and screenshots if applicable.

theEcrane
02-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Did we get a holdem manager account + pw when we first bought hem or do we have to create an account. I seem to have deleted the email that was sent to me when I purchased hem.

02-01-2011, 08:31 PM
new beta seems to wok fine on METs

- doesn't work on RUSH FR CG tough, sometimes massive dealy up to 4-5 hands or so
- also had some trouble getting stats on replayer + no reliable HUD on 6maxRush Tourneys

EDIT: is there a way of installing both versions

02-02-2011, 02:09 AM
made it to a Rush Finaltable:

- HUD was extremly laggish when playing shorthanded basically of no use at all
- no HUD at all at the actual FT, sometimes i had tbl avg though, but never player stats

guess i have to rollback to previous release unless there is way running both versions

Edit: just found out results beeing updated with multiple entries beeing counted as rebuys. pretty impressive

morny
02-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Did we get a holdem manager account + pw when we first bought hem or do we have to create an account. I seem to have deleted the email that was sent to me when I purchased hem.

It depends when you bought it, if it was within the last year or so you should have and try searching for an email for sales@holdemmanager.com, if not you can just create a new account.

new beta seems to work fine on METs

- doesn't work on RUSH FR CG tough, sometimes massive dealy up to 4-5 hands or so
- also had some trouble getting stats on replayer + no reliable HUD on 6maxRush Tourneys

EDIT: is there a way of installing both versions

Regarding this delay guys, can you give us some details that might help us replicate it, what specs machine do you have and how many tables were you playing, were they all sngs/MTTs, what other software do you use simulataneously and finally does any of these options help?

Can you make sure your Opacity slider in Hud options > Player Preferences> Appearance TAB is 100% to the right and also do the same for the mucked cards Opacity

Also keep task manager running and have it sort by CPU in the Processes TAB and see what is using the most CPU when the lagging happens.

Try disabling as many programs as possible such as AHK scripts,Firewall, limewire,Mikogo etc and Antiviruses and if they cant be disabled make sure you add all these programs to the exceptions list such as HMhud.exe,DBcontrol panel.exe and holdemmanager.exe from the Holdem Manager folder aswell as any of the other programs that happen to be running, sometimes for example the antivirus/firewall etc scan every file thats been processed and it can slow things down so running with as few programs as possible.

Also going to control panel > Admin Tools > Event Viewer and copy and paste any description if there are any error or information events that coincide with the time of the lagging.

Go to Hud Options > Site Options and disable all the prefetch/track live hands options

go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

Were going to run some tests on our end to try and replicate too, thanks for the feedback guys

theEcrane
02-02-2011, 03:35 PM
It depends when you bought it, if it was within the last year or so you should have and try searching for an email for sales@holdemmanager.com, if not you can just create a new account.

The hem software didn't like the underscore in my email address. Might want to check that out. I just used a different email account and created a new one.

morny
02-02-2011, 03:51 PM
The hem software didn't like the underscore in my email address. Might want to check that out. I just used a different email account and created a new one.

Thanks weve fixed this already, well get a new version out soon as we fix this lag issue, think weve narrowed it down to 6max tables, from our internal testing full ring is working ok, were continuing to work on it and any feedback on those steps i mentioned will also help

CarterIsAClone
02-02-2011, 10:48 PM
.06 seems to work fine in MET's (aside from the one time it shifted all the stats one seat to the left and changed to a different HUD right after a break ended). One thing i noticed is that it doesn't calculate rakeback for the 2nd+ entries (since they're being counted as rebuys).

hotmark777
02-03-2011, 02:51 PM
The hud is no longer working on six max normal plo tables its working on shallow plo tables it has zeros and blanks everywhere

Bartman
02-03-2011, 03:41 PM
my hud is not working properly anymore.

not on tilt and not on stars. He puts the hud there and just not update it.

It is still importing, but nothing changes in the stats.

What is the best thing to do? Update to de last version (now i got the 1.11.6). wait for next fix? I do need it to work by sunday... Or any other solution.

Patvs
02-03-2011, 08:49 PM
I'd stay at 1.11.05e and wait for an "improved" 1.11.06 update.

Note: downgrading from 1.11.06 to 1.11.05e also seems to cause other problems.
So try a reinstall using the 93 mb full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Holdem_Manager_Setup.exe
(save your custom HUD before you use the full installer)

spoutnic
02-03-2011, 09:51 PM
Thank you

You were honest all the time about this patch not being fully tested. I never installed it, because the 1.11.05e was ok for mtt sng.

Im eager to have a fully working HEM for my futur sessions. Now, my boss (me!) says to take forced vacations.

PS.Only complaint, morny told me to install the 1.11.06 to my other tread of problem, with mentionning the BETA appellation. Good thing i had read this tread to understand im better not doing it.

morny
02-03-2011, 11:53 PM
The hud is no longer working on six max normal plo tables its working on shallow plo tables it has zeros and blanks everywhere

my hud is not working properly anymore.

not on tilt and not on stars. He puts the hud there and just not update it.

It is still importing, but nothing changes in the stats.

What is the best thing to do? Update to de last version (now i got the 1.11.6). wait for next fix? I do need it to work by sunday... Or any other solution.

Hi, we need some help in narrowing this issue with stats showing --/--/-- and not updating, a bunch of us have put in several hours testing without replicating it.

go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

If the new prefs fixes it please attach the backed up prefs file here so we can fix the issue.

If it doesnt can you post a screenshot of the hud and also tell us the table it happens on and what stakes so we can check, is it all tables or just specific ones, what site.

Basically the more info and screenshots you can help us out with the quicker we can reproduce and fix but right now were struggling to reproduce even after spending several hours testing.

Thank you

You were honest all the time about this patch not being fully tested. I never installed it, because the 1.11.05e was ok for mtt sng.

Im eager to have a fully working HEM for my futur sessions. Now, my boss (me!) says to take forced vacations.

PS.Only complaint, morny told me to install the 1.11.06 to my other tread of problem, with mentionning the BETA appellation. Good thing i had read this tread to understand im better not doing it.

Sorry about that Spoutnic, not sure what thread this was in but i should have linked to the page with the beta warning rather than just link to the update. Obviously i wasn't aware of any issues at that time and we've since withdrawn the link

hotmark777
02-04-2011, 12:33 AM
i just restarted my computer and tried again its working fine on all tables

later on in my session it just wasnt picking up one of the normal six max tables.... there are definitely bugs in teh update

and stopped working on ten game tableson limit holdem rounds when it normally used to work

started to work again on 8 game ..... its really going back and forth

also the database isnt recording cap plo results

MeatBuoy
02-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Hey. I am having the same problem, but it seems to go back and forth between cash games having problems and tournaments having problems.

Sequence of events:

Downloaded beta version for METs
Worked for METs
Cash games cut out (stopped importing and started displaying the last known stats or 0/--/--/--) in the middle of playing (6-max 100NL)
Restarted computer
Worked temporarily before cutting out again
Now a table here and there works, but some of them don't, either displaying nothing, or going back to displaying 0/--/--/-- when I right click select the table from the HUD window

I have Windows 7

Is there a means of removing the beta update for METs so I can go back to using them for other tournies and cash games?

netsrak
02-04-2011, 09:19 AM
Reinstall 1.11.05e: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

It may be necessary to create a new database and reimport all your hands.

02-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Regarding this delay guys, can you give us some details that might help us replicate it, what specs machine do you have and how many tables were you playing, were they all sngs/MTTs, what other software do you use simulataneously and finally does any of these options help?
- AMD PHenom II-3.0G, 8GB RAM, SSD, W7-64b
- testesd some more with Rush Fullring:
in a long session of 4tabling HUD was okay on 3 of 4 and delayed on just one table, ofc the delay was circling through the tables
- when i added 4 more tables of rush 6m, HUD was clusterfucked on the 6m-tables
- i had running TNFT + AHKs + FTP + HEM

Can you make sure your Opacity slider in Hud options > Player Preferences> Appearance TAB is 100% to the right and also do the same for the mucked cards Opacity

Also keep task manager running and have it sort by CPU in the Processes TAB and see what is using the most CPU when the lagging happens.

Try disabling as many programs as possible such as AHK scripts,Firewall, limewire,Mikogo etc and Antiviruses and if they cant be disabled make sure you add all these programs to the exceptions list such as HMhud.exe,DBcontrol panel.exe and holdemmanager.exe from the Holdem Manager folder aswell as any of the other programs that happen to be running, sometimes for example the antivirus/firewall etc scan every file thats been processed and it can slow things down so running with as few programs as possible.

Also going to control panel > Admin Tools > Event Viewer and copy and paste any description if there are any error or information events that coincide with the time of the lagging.

Go to Hud Options > Site Options and disable all the prefetch/track live hands options

Were going to run some tests on our end to try and replicate too, thanks for the feedback guys

tried any/all of those with no change

btw i also tried installing 1.1105.e to a seperate folder to find i have the same problems there with the new beta. this is really odd, i didn't have any trouble with 1.11.05e on rush cashgames before

morny
02-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Hey. I am having the same problem, but it seems to go back and forth between cash games having problems and tournaments having problems.

Sequence of events:

Downloaded beta version for METs
Worked for METs
Cash games cut out (stopped importing and started displaying the last known stats or 0/--/--/--) in the middle of playing (6-max 100NL)
Restarted computer
Worked temporarily before cutting out again
Now a table here and there works, but some of them don't, either displaying nothing, or going back to displaying 0/--/--/-- when I right click select the table from the HUD window

I have Windows 7

Is there a means of removing the beta update for METs so I can go back to using them for other tournies and cash games?

Thanks guys, looks like 2 of our testers have replicated this so this should help our developers find a solution. Ill make a sticky in the releases when we get this and the lagging issue sorted.

02-05-2011, 12:07 AM
2 screenshots of a FR Rush Tourney when play was shorthanded,
again there was no HUD at all when we came down to the FT

:mad:

http://250kb.de/u/110205/j/ICj1JueXs3wu.jpg

1.11.06 ofc

Sarek
02-05-2011, 06:52 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06a.exe

hotmark777
02-05-2011, 08:46 AM

is this supposed to solve all the bugs?

theEcrane
02-05-2011, 02:52 PM
is this supposed to solve all the bugs?

This. I was happy w/ the first 06 except when ppl sat out on my stars mtt tables my stars hud wouldn't work.

MeatBuoy
02-05-2011, 06:09 PM
Reinstall 1.11.05e: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

It may be necessary to create a new database and reimport all your hands.

Back to square one. Even with this update, after uninstalling, reinstalling, and updating to this point, I still have the no HUD bug for cash games. Suggestions to get back to latest update version that doesn't have this problem? Obliged.

MeatBuoy
02-05-2011, 10:36 PM
nh

netsrak
02-06-2011, 07:02 AM
nh?

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/42310-1-11-06a-release.html

MeatBuoy
02-06-2011, 11:35 AM
Sorry. "nh" is nothing.

The new problem I have seems to be the HUD now stalls after playing cash games for a time. But it only usually stalls on one table and will display a certain number of stats. After that the stats freeze.

Any idea?

Patvs
02-07-2011, 02:05 AM
Re-install http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06a_Internal.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions for those files to the windows firewall, even if it is off.
Do the same for fulltiltpoker.exe

MeatBuoy
02-07-2011, 10:33 AM
Still having trouble. It now seems to work when I open one table at a time and wait for HUD to pop up on that table and only then create another table. Sometimes when I drop a table and start a new one in the middle of my session the stats won't appear, too.

morny
02-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Is this with cash games or Multi Entry tournaments?

If its cash games sounds like your having a different issue, please create a new thread with details of what you already tried and also download 1.11.05e Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps (http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/downloads-manuals.php) and see if it works with that or if it has the same issue

02-08-2011, 06:53 AM

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFbaB4NEqIjxwXsy66QrkrpvoOwYG-qGf20cVsEwfIHcX3g_0y9qcZ_EQ

RutgersKev
02-08-2011, 09:52 PM
So, is the new update supposed to support Multi-entry tournaments? I'm playing in the Daily Dollar right now and I have no HUD, although it does seem to be importing some hands.

RutgersKev
02-08-2011, 09:58 PM
HUD didn't launch on a cash game on Stars either.

Edit: Ok, it works but I have to manually open HMHUD.exe The client isn't auto opening it.

Edit Twice:: I see that table manager has a different version number than the updated Holdem Manager. I suspect that is the reason.

Sarek
02-09-2011, 04:48 AM
different letters in versions is normal, this is not the cause
you have to set all "exe" files in HM folder to run as admin

madskills
02-13-2011, 04:54 PM
This still isn't working. Trying to make it work while 12 tabling MTTs = not fun. I've done everything suggested. Please release a fix that doesn't require your clients to do 100 things to make it operate correctly. I'm a very understanding and patient person but this is 100% unacceptable and borderline pathetic.

Patvs
02-14-2011, 01:28 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

madskills
02-14-2011, 09:09 AM
If this is the same as 1.11.06a internal, I already have it, but I'll update again. Can someone pls do a TV sesh with me today before I dust off $4k in buyins for $1k monday tonight?

Thanks.

madskills
02-14-2011, 11:39 PM
Working for all 4 1k tables. If this holds up good work guys!

Patvs
02-15-2011, 05:04 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe will always link to the official stable release.

Only install the build that reads "internal" at your own risk, since they could still contain some bugs. (though many users like to install them, since it can speed up the process to find all the bugs)

spoutnic
02-15-2011, 07:08 AM
Thank you!

I finally feel safe to grind again!

02-15-2011, 07:21 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

this has again the delay on rush cashgame tables [other than the internal version]

madskills
02-15-2011, 09:36 AM
Wait, what?

I play rush during the day, what version should I use for that?

Patvs
02-16-2011, 01:01 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Hamlet
02-19-2011, 10:02 AM
what about reporting ME tourneys?
I noticed the summaries generated by fulltilt do not contain enogh information. For example, I played a ME with all the 4 entries, and the summary reports only one buyin.. so what about the other 3 buyins?

The same with ME Rebuy tourneys. The summary reports the buyin + rebuy + addons for only one entry.

lasvegasculture
02-20-2011, 02:57 PM
No hud at all on the 11:35 1K gtd $1 1r+1a multientry on ftp today. Ftp pushed out an update when I logged on this morning. I got the hud working for the last couple weeks with 1.11.06a update after having no hud for all of January. Now nothing with that version. I also updated to 1.11.06b and same result. Both hem versions have table manager version 1.11.05fi with them. Still no hud when i get down to one table/entry left.

PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!

madskills
02-20-2011, 06:26 PM
Busto again - what a joke.

Patvs
02-21-2011, 05:56 AM

Email us a summary + handhistory file for the Multi Entry tournament you had 4 entries in.

Patvs
05-17-2011, 12:11 AM
HUD for 1r+1a is finally fixed. Sorry for the delay.

Download: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/78921-1-11-06g-pre-release.html