PDA

View Full Version : Just got a new computer and nothing works.

PhigNootin
01-14-2011, 09:19 PM
Ok, so I go out and buy a new computer so I can run HEM and TNFT on multiple tables at once HEM and/or TNFT are messing up. I downloaded HEM(1.11.05e) and installed PostgreSQL. I transferred my old HH's from my laptop onto a DVD and imported them into HEM on my new desktop. I downloaded the newest version of TNFT and set up everything exactly the way it was on my laptop.

Now for the problems.

1st: When I create a shortcut for my desktop or pin HEM to my task bar the Icon eventually gets replaced by a sheet of paper w/ 3 little things on it.

2nd: Running TNFT together with HEM has Fulltilt to freeze multiple times.

3rd: I shut down TNFT and left HEM running to see if it would work that way but the HUD kept shutting down and I would have to restart it.

4th: The HUD completely stopped working for Rush tourneys. This is a big issue because rush tourneys make up 90% of what I play. Mostly the 12 and 26 rush OD's.

5th: I tried running TNFT without HEM running and it was slow. When I moved my cursor over a table when it was my turn to act it would put a number in the bet box, delete it, type another one, delete it and then type another one.

I have gone through and made sure that all of my setting on full tilt are set up properly. Please help me!!!

On a side note: When I installed PostgreSQL, it made a new windows user name that appears when I log off and go back to the log in screen. Is this normal?

This is the computer I got if it helps
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dell+Studio+XPS+SX8100-2777NBC+Desktop+%26+20%22+LCD+Monitor+Package/9999139100050015.p?id=pcmprd139100050015&skuId=9999139100050015

PhigNootin
01-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Ok so I just tried to export my hand histories and got this message:

*Currently you can only export hands from a Holdem Manager database.*

Also since I see you asking most other people this...

I am running windows 7 and Mcafee antivirus.

PhigNootin
01-14-2011, 11:44 PM
Also, I have everything set to Run as Admin.

Sarek
01-15-2011, 04:43 AM
first thing you have to do is to tell Mcafee not to interfere in HM job (and Postrge)
please read this FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Software Security Problems (Firewall) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/339/Software+Security+Problems+%28Firewall%29#McAfee)