PDA

View Full Version : Display Stats for the Last X Hands

schuttedog
11-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Hello, I was trying to add to a thread in the HUD suggestion forum but I am not allowed to post there for some reason.

Anyway, what I would like to inquire about is how can I filter stats in HUD to show the last X amount of hands. In a different suggestion post it said that it was possible if you go to the bottom of the additional hud options tab. I looked there but I don't have anything like that. All I have is min. number of hands down there. I am running version 1.06.04 rc2.

Can you help me out?

Thanks.

P.S. I really like the potential of this program, good work.

Al1
11-12-2008, 07:13 PM
Hello, I was trying to add to a thread in the HUD suggestion forum but I am not allowed to post there for some reason.

Anyway, what I would like to inquire about is how can I filter stats in HUD to show the last X amount of hands. In a different suggestion post it said that it was possible if you go to the bottom of the additional hud options tab. I looked there but I don't have anything like that. All I have is min. number of hands down there. I am running version 1.06.04 rc2.

Can you help me out?

Thanks.

P.S. I really like the potential of this program, good work.

Hi,

You can put your Suggestions here now: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

I have made this suggestion too :)

The function on the bottom only hide HUD since a certain number of hands are reached.

schuttedog
11-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the link. I voted for this option in there.