PDA

View Full Version : import errors

tufnel
06-04-2013, 06:40 PM
My HM1 database decided to stop importing some of my stars/ipoker plo cash hands...had all filters cleared etc. Created a new database, and on importing the hands from my original db, im gettin a lot of import errors. Ive only imported 11 of 2572 hh files and already have 205 import errors. Ive attached some of the import errors file, as the full file is already 1.3mb and too big to upload.

Ive stopped the import to wait and get this issue resolved before i complete importing the rest of d hands.

Thanks in advance

netsrak
06-05-2013, 04:12 AM
Can you try this beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_31May2013.exe

tufnel
06-05-2013, 04:53 PM
Can you try this beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_31May2013.exe

Have updated to this version and started importing the hands again...gone through 875 of 2561 files, 1069478 hands and there is 21077 import errors so far.

What will i do with all these import errors?

Patvs
06-05-2013, 06:51 PM
Go to the Program Files(x86)/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Importing/Logs folder, and you can see exactly which 21077 hands imported as errors.

Maybe they're freeroll / special satellite hands? If they look like regular hands, email us a sample of these hands that result in import errors.

tufnel
06-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Go to the Program Files(x86)/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Importing/Logs folder, and you can see exactly which 21077 hands imported as errors.

Maybe they're freeroll / special satellite hands? If they look like regular hands, email us a sample of these hands that result in import errors.

it looks like a lot of d errors from stars are from mtts which say they are still playing...with ipoker its some nlh mtts and plo cash hands. Im not particularly bothered about those mtts hands, but need the cash ones.

A couple of thd bigger files are for 5 card plo, so i can ignore them and save them for when they work with HM1. Any word on this happening btw?

There is a 2.6GB zoom document in the logs folder, which seems like a lot of missed data...i have played a huge amount of plo zoom cash...and some zoom mtts. Again, its d cash hands i really need. I cant open that file in notepad as its too big. Im still only around 40% through the full import, so ill wait until its all finished and ill send ye some samples. Is there a way i can send ye the 2.6GB zoom file?

netsrak
06-06-2013, 03:42 AM
5 card PLO: i don't think this will ever be added to HM1

2.6 GB Zoom file: you can try to zip it and the zipped file should be much smaller. If its still to large for a mail upload it to a filehoster or dropbox and send us the link.

Patvs
06-06-2013, 04:59 AM
Are you missing a lot of Zoom hands in your database?

Instead of zipping/sending us the 2.6 GB Zoom file, email PokerStars, and request the handhistories for ALL your cashgames, then reimport them.

tufnel
06-07-2013, 02:44 AM
Are you missing a lot of Zoom hands in your database?

Instead of zipping/sending us the 2.6 GB Zoom file, email PokerStars, and request the handhistories for ALL your cashgames, then reimport them.

a lot of the hands are comin directly from a pokerstars email and im still gettin a lot errors. I requested my full hh from stars and imported it all at d same time...see error image below pls

netsrak
06-07-2013, 04:59 AM
Please send us the hands, i think we don't need the log