PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Monitors (1 playing / 1 observing)

lonelycube
06-04-2013, 05:43 PM
What I am looking for is a way to configure TN2 that it only snaps tables to slots that are located on my main (playing) monitor and leaves alone tables on my 2nd (observing tables) monitor. Is that possible to achieve? If not, do you plan to make it possible?

sideshow
06-05-2013, 03:22 PM
Hi,

If i understand your question are you looking to have only those tables that you have action on put onto the First monitor for instance and for those that you have no action in on the 1st monitor? Please let me know if this is what you are looking for.

Thanks

lonelycube
06-07-2013, 06:19 PM
if you mean by "action on" sitting at the table then basically yes. but the decision if a table is moved into a slot should be the position (either it sits on the 1st, then it should snap, or on the 2nd, then nothing should happen to the table). but if that is not possible, the decision if a table is moved into a slot could be made by if hero sits at the table.

Sarek
06-08-2013, 03:02 PM
We are working on multimonitors issues (yes, they are), this is in to-do list.
Tickets are:
HM-6972 TN2 - Ninja Tile Multi Monitor Support Improvement
HM-6958 TN2 Does not work if Ultramon is running

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.