PDA

View Full Version : Reviewing villain's hands - a few questions

flyingdutchman
01-14-2011, 10:08 AM
First off, let me say I've switched to HEM about 6 months ago, and it's an excellent piece of software. Really content with it.
Now, I hope this thread or my questions haven't been answered before, search brought nothing up, although I didn't really know what the search term for this could be.
I want to review hands that our villain played and make notes on them. Now, I went to players, adjusted my filters and got a list of players that matched the criteria. So I right clicked on one, Popup Player Details and went on from there in the tab Big Hands. I could even select this specific player and see hands in sessions and all that. Now I tried the same on another one and it didn't work. So I selected him and nothing, no hands in sessions or under hands or anywhere although the report says I do have about 20k hands on him. Tried this on a few more and they don't work, thus far I could only review and see one players hands. Mind you, I have no hands imported in this database, these are only hands I played.
So to questions; why can I only review certain players? Is there an easier way to bring up all hands a player at our table played?

netsrak
01-14-2011, 10:42 AM
Please remove the 3 winner card columns from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)

Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
If you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.

flyingdutchman
01-14-2011, 03:17 PM
Reindex did the trick, thank you very much for the help.