PDA

View Full Version : Hud problem ONG

deviles
07-22-2008, 03:42 PM
HI, play network Ongame room fonbet and have some problems.
Use idleminer+HM hands norm imports, table manager see all tables but
1)statistic appear only ~60% tables? (Other tables remain in a window with zero indicators)
2)When the statistics regularly works at an exit of the player from for a table on the new opponent it either does not appear, or appears in a current of 5-10 mines :( ?

What can advise, as it is 2 bug which do HM unsuitable for NL cash ongame? If here to make anything it is impossible how soon to wait for an update for a network ongame?

morny
07-22-2008, 06:18 PM
1) Make sure you have the latest update http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe 1.06.01e

2) Sounds like your filters are wrong and could also be the reason for the 1st problem. Go to Hud Options> Additional HUD Filters and set all the min's to 2 and all the max's to 10

deviles
07-23-2008, 12:25 AM
There is last patch, and filters were adjusted as you tell, but open 4 table and the statistics is deduced only on 3, even after proprocession 10 minutes on last table are not present statistics. Any else councils?

morny
07-23-2008, 09:34 AM
First i need to verify if your poker client is saving the HH for the applicable file correctly to the auto import folder:

If you go to Options> Configure Auto Import Folders: Write down the path where HM is set to import from. So now we know where where Holdem Manager is set to import from that folder. The next step is to confirm that the HH are appearing in that folder. Scroll to the path which will be something like C:\Poker\Carlospoker\History\MyScreenName depending on what network you play and keep that window open. If there is any files here delete them or move them. Then start up your poker client and start playing some poker for a few minutes at a cash table, after youve played a couple of hands you should see 1 or more files appear in that folder. Please do this when stats arent appearing on 1 table and tell me if there is a file appearing for each table you have open or only a file for each table with stats.

For the table where the stats arent showing up on i need to confirm whether the stats are showing up in Hm or not: Instructions on how to do this are here http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=129

Please let me know the results of both of the steps above and when you post the results send me and email to paul.morny at gmail dot com with your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and a link to this thread

Lastly what site are you playing on