PDA

View Full Version : PF bet size based on position. Is it possible?

Stasek
06-04-2013, 09:01 AM
For example:
default open raise size is:
pot UTG
3.5 MP
3 from CO
2 from BTN

I see you have "+1bb per limper" option, so positional raising cant be difficult to add.

Another issue:
I'd like to have the same hotkey (middle mouse button) for both folding and also 'folding in advance' as in checking the [ ] fold to any and [ ] check/fold buttons checked when relevant.
Currently TN2 demands another hotkey assigned for that, but in all cases the result is the same - folding, so 1 hotkey should be enough.

Sarek
06-04-2013, 04:15 PM
1) TN2 can not set bets depending on position.
This is very hard to implement and we can not guarantee 100% accurate result.

2) You can not set different actions for the same button. This can not be changed.

Stasek
06-05-2013, 07:58 AM
1) TN2 can not set bets depending on position.
This is very hard to implement and we can not guarantee 100% accurate result.

Your program can correctly detect number of limpers, but detecting position is much more difficult?
That's unfortunate.

2) You can not set different actions for the same button. This can not be changed.

So to clear this up:
say I have 72o in SB (6max game) and i want to click 'check/fold' preflop checkbox, but say i have T9o in SB too, now
if it is folded to me i'd raise, but otherwise fold (clicking normal fold button).
Is it possible to have same hotkey assigned to do both? Folding in both cases by pressing say middle mouse button.

sideshow
06-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Hi,

If i understand the feature you are asking for is you want an advance fold hot key as well as the normal fold as normal is this correct?

Thanks

Stasek
06-06-2013, 08:45 AM
I want the same hotkey to be able both do normal fold and also advance fold.
Why? Because it is folding in both cases, so there is no point in having two different hotkeys assigned for that.

Hi,

If i understand the feature you are asking for is you want an advance fold hot key as well as the normal fold as normal is this correct?

Thanks

Sarek
06-06-2013, 05:08 PM
AA Fold/check does exactly that (without ticking Fold to Any - for Fold to Any you can set a different hotkey)

Stasek
06-07-2013, 07:50 AM
AA Fold/check does exactly that (without ticking Fold to Any - for Fold to Any you can set a different hotkey)

This is exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks!