PDA

View Full Version : Hero's HUD on Rush

grogclan
01-14-2011, 02:47 AM
Is there a way for me to see my own HUD stats when playing Rush?

My settings allow me to see it in every other type of game, but it does not appear on Rush tables

netsrak
01-14-2011, 05:18 AM
Hero stats are not supported for rush games

avacal201
02-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Hero stats are not supported for rush games

BECAUSE *** insert useful information here ***??

Is there are a reason why hero stats are not supported?

netsrak
02-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Because hero stats are always table stats to represent your table image and for rush the table changes for every hand.

avacal201
02-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Because hero stats are always table stats to represent your table image and for rush the table changes for every hand.

But that's just silly. Stats can persist across a session (or any interval), for yourself or any other player.

You are saying that the reason Hero stats aren't supported is because you assume no one wants to see them, and not because of some technical reason that prevents them?

If I play a four hour session of Rush, and in that Session my VPIP/PFR is 60/60, or 10/10 or whatever, then I should be able to see that right? If some guy has my stats on his HUD, I want to know what he can see, what my session image is.

Correct me if I am wrong, but if this hasn't been done because no one wants this feature, then it is more accurate to say it is 'not implemented'. If this hasn't been done because of some technical reason, then it is more correct to say it is 'unsupported'.

Patvs
02-03-2011, 08:10 PM
You are saying that the reason Hero stats aren't supported is because you assume no one wants to see them, and not because of some technical reason that prevents them?

It's the exact opposite. Everybody would love to see hero stats in RUSH for the table session, but it's technically not possible.
This is because of the nature of the HoldemManager HUD code that automatically resets to 0 at a new cash table. (done by design for REGULAR cash games so you can track your table image at each table).
Unfortunately with RUSH poker, this system thinks every hand, is a new table.

If you want to see your overall session stats (for example when 4-tabling RUSH) based on ALL your hands for that session use the reports tab instead.
As it's currently not possible to see them in the live HUD.

avacal201
02-04-2011, 09:12 AM
OK, fair enough. I wasn't trying to be a pain, I just didn't understand. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

Regards
--Pete