PDA

View Full Version : Stat Color/abbrv/my stats start as a session

pokerbob
01-13-2011, 11:23 PM
I have tried to change the colors of stats i click apply and then OK. I am not seeing the changes at FT Ring. Or in the replayer.

The other problem is that the Replayer shows abbrev when i dont even have that option selected. If i make changes in the player options will I be able to see those changes in the replayer immediately ?

Also, why am i seeing my stats only as a session while seated at a RG9 and not a stat of all my hands. Is there a way of applying a date range or # of hands played to my stats that i see while playing?

netsrak
01-14-2011, 05:30 AM
Sounds like you are using different Hud configurations and edit the settings in the default hud while you are using a different one at the tables and the replayer.
When you open the player preferences you need to select the active hud configuration first.

About the hero stats: That is by design. Hero stats are always displayed as 'Table Stats' so you can have a better idea of how your table image may appear to any new players at the table.

pokerbob
01-15-2011, 07:43 AM
Thank You for responding so quickly to my post. I have deleted that config and made a new one that seems to be working fine. Is there a section of the forum or blogs that has people sharing their configs?

pokerbob
01-15-2011, 09:35 AM
AHHH 1 Other thing i have just discovered...... That if you are building configs and you would like to see what the new config looks like on your replayer. Make sure that you have selected the (ANY SITE) on the drop down menu in the "USE FOR" tab on the player options...................... This way here you dont have to keep opening up a table on the Poker client that you have which will be a big hassle after a while. If their is any one that knows where i can get some prefabricated configs with some detailed info on why,and how that conf works well for them that would be very cool.

netsrak
01-15-2011, 11:55 AM
Share your HUD configurations - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/share-your-hud-configurations/)