PDA

View Full Version : TN keeps moving tables to default positions

louashby
06-03-2013, 11:49 AM
Hello,
TN keeps moving tables to default position while using NinjaTile. I run P* and TN as an admin, I try moving StackedTables in PokerStars but TN keeps repositioning them, I configured table locations in Table Control -> Table Layout Edit and I noticed it also moves all my pre-located TA and HP Tables back to default position - top left corner (it also always moves tables with action on to top left corner of my 2nd monitor (i have 3 monitors total connected).
Any help? :)
Thanks!

louashby
06-04-2013, 07:06 AM
Thanks for quick answer :rolleyes:

Sarek
06-04-2013, 04:36 PM
1. What do you mean by using NinjaTile + StackedTables in Pokerstars?
If you use NinjaTile, you should not use any layout on PS

2. About the pre-located TA + HP tables - I'm assuming you mean the STA + HP tables.
There used to be a bug about computing the locations of STA + HP locations, but it was fixed.
Are you using the latest TN2 ?

3. When using Ninja Tile, all tables are stacked until you act on a table - then that table is moved out of stack until you fold or hand is over (at which point it's moved back to stack). Isn't this what is happening?

louashby
06-04-2013, 05:14 PM
1. What do you mean by using NinjaTile + StackedTables in Pokerstars?
If you use NinjaTile, you should not use any layout on PS
I was using layouts, but now i dont use any and it still does not work.

2. About the pre-located TA + HP tables - I'm assuming you mean the STA + HP tables.
There used to be a bug about computing the locations of STA + HP locations, but it was fixed.
Are you using the latest TN2 ?
Yes. I set them up but they keep resetting to default top left corner, just as the ninja stack tables do.

3. When using Ninja Tile, all tables are stacked until you act on a table - then that table is moved out of stack until you fold or hand is over (at which point it's moved back to stack). Isn't this what is happening?
Yes, it is but i would like to be able to customize their location. I tried using "Table Control" -> "Edit" option but it does not work.

Layout editor:

sideshow
06-05-2013, 10:14 AM
Hi,

These issues should not be occurring can we setup a quick team viewer session with you so we can see exactly what is happening.

Please let us know when you are available in GMT time. Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

The World Clock - Search Results (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/results.html?query=columbus%2C+oh) This link will help you convert your time.

Please download this version, it's the only one compatible with our version.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer

After the meeting is set up, then

Please email the ID and password 5-10 minutes before.

Please email your availability to support@tableninja.com

Thanks

louashby
06-05-2013, 10:37 AM
Done, thank you!

sideshow
06-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Hi,

I think i have replied to you if not let me know.

Thanks

CyberSam
06-05-2013, 08:31 PM
I use the latest 2.1.30.0 version (running the .exe as administrator in 64-bit Vista)
and I have this exact problem:

1. I don't want my stack in top left corner -
but that's where it forces itself to, in both Stacked and Ninja Tile layouts.

2. TA and HP slots are not working either, they don't save with any layout
and they're stuck in default sizes and locations every time they're opened.

3. I can't save (or use) Custom layouts, because the "save" button on Layout Editor
stays grey and modifications made in Custom Layout Manager doesn't save anywhere either.

Not related to layouts, but I'll put these here as well:

4. "All-in + Click" still doesn't click the bet-button sometimes.
For the bug hunting: I've only seen this happening in Stack slot so far.

5. Not sure if it suppose to work like that, but every time the TN2 sends the
betsize to PartyPoker client - it clears the clipboard data from Windows.
Any way to prevent this?? Practically, I can't do any copy+paste stuff in Windows
with PartyPoker tables running =(

6. There's more, but I'll check this forum through first, before posting them..

Sarek
06-06-2013, 06:09 AM
Please make all described here
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/412141-tn2-troubleshooting-faq.html

1, 2, 3) We have a ticket for not saving layouts HM-6970
If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

4) Which table theme? We also have a ticket for allin + click issue, on several Stars themes it do not works.
HM-6966

5) Yes, TN uses clipboard to set bets. This is how it works.

CyberSam
06-06-2013, 06:34 PM
4) HyperSimple on Stars

Thanks, I sent Emails to Support to get notified about 1-4.

5) TableNinja Version 1 did not use the Windows clipboard.
Or, at least it did not clear the Windows clipboard after each bet -
I never lost any clipboard data from Windows clipboard, when using preset bets with TN Stars and TN Party.

So if I want to use Windows clipboard with TN2, I have to forget the preset bets entirely?

Would a Ticket help to get it changed to the way it worked with TN1? ;)

sideshow
06-07-2013, 05:50 AM
Hi,

I will talk to the developer on this and see what he comes up with. I will reply to you hear once he gives me information.

Thanks