PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars Replay Window issue: TN2 intercept it and moves away ... WTF?

asfagel
06-03-2013, 08:05 AM
Hello!

I am pissed off with tha fact that now new TN2 version intercepts the PokerStars replay window and moves it away from locked (arranged to the center) position to the upper left corner of the screen... I always have had my PS replay window in the center of the screen. Now it jumps from centerr to the left upper corner every time I open replay hand....

I am fa....d up guys. Really.

Help.

sideshow
06-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Hi,

What layout are you using? can you please do a short video and send it to support@tableninja.com along with your Log files

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name and we will get this resolved as quickly as possible.

asfagel
06-04-2013, 04:11 AM
Once again guys: its a known issue that TN2 recognizes the replay window table as a playing table.... When are U goin to improve it?
I use TB G14 theme
No video can be made

Sarek
06-04-2013, 04:20 AM
1) Yes, now this is known issue and documented in the ticket HM-6981.
Thank you for informing.
If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

2) TN2 do not supports this theme "TB-G14". But you can try to use "Override" column in sites list and set there one of supported most similar to it.

asfagel
06-04-2013, 04:23 AM
Log file & printscreens were sent to support@tableninja.com

asfagel
06-04-2013, 04:28 AM
where can I find the site list and Override column to set TN2 to the most similiar to TB G14 theme to improve the compatibility ah?

Sarek
06-04-2013, 04:30 AM
TN2 - Setup tab, you will find a table with all installed pokersites listed. Find appropriate and change Override column.