PDA

View Full Version : No Hero Hud ?

Praytje
01-13-2011, 12:47 PM
Hey,

I selected the leakbuster 6man config, via import.
I can see everyone's HUD except myself, (Disable hero hud is not ticked). Running client is Pokerstars btw.

Plz help :)

Cheers!

netsrak
01-14-2011, 05:25 AM
Which gametype?
Which hm version?
Did you check the "disable hero hud" switch for the hud configuration which is active at your table? When you open the player preferences the default configuration is preselected.

Is the hero hud hidden behind other stats?

Please add a screenshot of the table and the table manager and please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

Praytje
01-14-2011, 06:36 PM
Here's your requested information.

Some notes on my problem:
- In the beginning i first set my config to leakbuster6max
- Then i saw the huds @ wrong places (coz i did preferred seat on pstars)
- I switched abit of seatings, disabled pref seats and then i found out the preferred seat option in holdem
- So i set both @ correct places (pstars and Hm manager) and ever since i don't see my own hud anymore
- "disable hero hud" is NOT ticked!

I'll try the hud on fulltilt in some mins.. Hope i gave u enough information :)

*EDIT* Hud does work fine @ Fulltilt.. So it's something Pstars related?

Cheers for the help!

netsrak
01-15-2011, 06:59 AM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete the position files config\pospref*.txt (= pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...)
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table. You'll need to arrange the stats again.