PDA

View Full Version : Pacific MTT HUD problems

bubb_tubbs
01-13-2011, 11:11 AM
Major apologies if this is already covered in the FAQ and I've simply overlooked it.

My HUD seems to be having difficulty with the constant moving of tables on Pacific's MTTs, such that sometimes I spend more time having to move the appropriate boxes around than actually observing the other players.

Could any of you provide me with tips to minimize, or even eliminate, the need to move the frames after every table switch?

I am using the most current versions of Hold'em Manager and the 888Poker client.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: as an addendum, it's primarily the stats frames I am concerned with. The hole card indicators mean little to me; in fact, I shut them off.

netsrak
01-14-2011, 05:12 AM
configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

bubb_tubbs
01-14-2011, 11:59 AM
Thanks a lot.

It seems the difficulty I was running into is that Pacific uses a different seat numbering system than PokerStars.

Edit: A quick question, though: what about the 8-max SnGs? HEM has no option in the drop menu for 8-max on Pacific, even though the software supports the preferred seating for that range.

Sarek
01-15-2011, 05:11 AM
when you arrange stats on Pacific table (including preffered seating) - do this on a full table with all 10 players.