PDA

View Full Version : Not Showing Pots All-In Before River

manifest
11-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Over the past 2 days I have noticed that any pot that I, or anyone else, is in which is all-in before river is not showing up in my database. It worked just fine on November 9th, but on November 10th it started acting up. It would appear that any pot that has an EV calculation just isn't showing up, therefore over the past 2 days I have been running exactly neutral EV according to my database.

I have already tried reimporting a hand where I was all in before the river but HEM told me that the hand was a duplicate, yet when I searched through my database that specific hand was nowhere to be found. I haven't changed any settings.

I am playing on Party Poker, running 1.06.04 rc3.

Al1
11-12-2008, 05:50 PM
Over the past 2 days I have noticed that any pot that I, or anyone else, is in which is all-in before river is not showing up in my database. It worked just fine on November 9th, but on November 10th it started acting up. It would appear that any pot that has an EV calculation just isn't showing up, therefore over the past 2 days I have been running exactly neutral EV according to my database.

I have already tried reimporting a hand where I was all in before the river but HEM told me that the hand was a duplicate, yet when I searched through my database that specific hand was nowhere to be found. I haven't changed any settings.

I am playing on Party Poker, running 1.06.04 rc3.

Hi,

Are all your filters unactivated?

manifest
11-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Yeah, tried that one.

Luckily, I'm not that stupid :).

Al1
11-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Yeah, tried that one.

Luckily, I'm not that stupid :).

Can you upload a screen shot of the Cash Game => Report section

manifest
11-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Here you go

Al1
11-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Here you go

I will transmit your trouble to Morny or Roy.

Al1

morny
11-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Did it start doing this before you updated to RC3? Party Poker had a bug due to a HH format change where all in hands were recognised as duplicates however it was solved in one of the Beta releases. It sounds like you came across the problem and then tried updating. In this case sometimes it neccessary to move the HH to a new folder because HM recognise there was a duplicate with that name already so to save time it skips it so moving it to a new folder tricks it into reimporting it.

If it dosent work or it was an issue after you had upgraded to RC3 then please try a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 again dont forget the new folder trick and failing that email me the HH's to morny@holdemmanager.net

manifest
11-12-2008, 10:20 PM
Yes I had this problem on a previous build and upgraded to RC3 to try and fix it. I tried the new folder trick but it didn't work.

I tested these hands on a new database and they imported fine. Is there a way to purge these hands out of my current database so I can reimport them? I have around 10 million hands in this db and I'm not about to reimport them into a new database.

Also, I updated my software to RC3 last night and even my all-in hands from today are not showing up in my current database but they do show up in the new one.

morny
11-13-2008, 12:22 PM
Looks like the database is damaged which is a pain when youve that many hands. Can you send me the log file in C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.x\Data\Pg_logs

There named by date so send me the newest one but to be honest i doubt theres much i can do and youll probably need to export the HH and reimport then but ill at least hanve a look and see if theres antything you can try