PDA

View Full Version : HELP: Need URGENT answers to these questions, please !

DonPablo
06-02-2013, 12:01 PM
1. How many licenses for how many computers you will get if you buy any holdemmanager product ?
2. If you'll get two licenses to be used on two different computers at a time and I want to make a deal with another guy to give to me one of them is this legit and possible ? Second, How to do step by step that deal ?
3. Let's say we make that deal described at question 2, if he is a scammer, he can cancel my license and receive his license back ?
4. How to protect against scammers like this one described at point 3 ?
5. If we make the deal, what personal data about me he can see and what of his personal data I can see about him related to his holdemmanager account ?
6. Supposing I make a deal with a guy to give to me HoldemManager 2 and SNG Wizard and with the other one I make another deal to give to me NoteCaddy and Table Ninja. Is this possible ? I will be able to use all of them on my HoldemManager suite ?
7. Recently I received an email about receiving 15 days free trial of HoldemManager2. Is this for free ?

Thank you !

HossendeHaai
06-02-2013, 12:10 PM
1. 2
2. Possible, but not allowed obviously
3. 4, 5, 6: Questions void as per answer 2
7. A free trial is free :confused:

DonPablo
06-02-2013, 12:37 PM
Sorry, it was not say anywhere "Free". I get this email below with the title: "Extend My Trial":
http://i40.tinypic.com/20p37fl.png

This is for free or not ?

Thanks !

HossendeHaai
06-02-2013, 12:39 PM
Yep, it's free as far is I can see. That rhymes:o

fozzy71
06-02-2013, 06:03 PM
1. How many licenses for how many computers you will get if you buy any holdemmanager product ?
2. If you'll get two licenses to be used on two different computers at a time and I want to make a deal with another guy to give to me one of them is this legit and possible ? Second, How to do step by step that deal ?
3. Let's say we make that deal described at question 2, if he is a scammer, he can cancel my license and receive his license back ?
4. How to protect against scammers like this one described at point 3 ?
5. If we make the deal, what personal data about me he can see and what of his personal data I can see about him related to his holdemmanager account ?
6. Supposing I make a deal with a guy to give to me HoldemManager 2 and SNG Wizard and with the other one I make another deal to give to me NoteCaddy and Table Ninja. Is this possible ? I will be able to use all of them on my HoldemManager suite ?
7. Recently I received an email about receiving 15 days free trial of HoldemManager2. Is this for free ?

Thank you !

1. 2
2. Possible, but not allowed obviously
3. 4, 5, 6: Questions void as per answer 2

Answers above are all correct. Read the EULA for more info/detail - EULA - Hold'Em Manager's End User License Agreement (http://www.holdemmanager.com/end-user-license-agreement)

Yep, it's free as far is I can see. That rhymes:o

Correct also. The free trial extension is free and we do not require any sort of payment, credit card info, or lock you in to some sort of deal by accepting the free trial. It is just a free trial extension offer so you can try the software again, in case you perhaps had problems during the original trial, in hopes that you will decide to buy the software.