PDA

View Full Version : HOT KEYS not working

machine
01-13-2011, 08:21 AM
Hi I recently dowloaded the free trial for ninja and followed you setup guide and assigned my hotkeys but they do not work when Im in my games any help please also when I activate my hotkeys my chat switches to statistics on my table so its impossible to chat any help with this also and I will defo be buying this next week?.

Fool
01-13-2011, 03:06 PM
The chat problem is likely that you have the info tab set to auto-refresh. Try going to TableNinja>Annoyances and make sure the box marked "Automatically refresh info tab for tournaments" is unchecked. For the other problems please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

machine
01-14-2011, 06:11 AM
TNConfig_default
TNConfigAutoLoad
TNLog_2011-01-11
TNLog_2011-01-12 This file exceeds the limit on posting
TNLog_2011-01-14

Have all been attached thanks.

machine
01-14-2011, 06:26 AM
thanks

Fool
01-14-2011, 07:37 PM
Are you using the new TableNinja beta that supports the Black theme? If not try changing to Classic or Hyper-Simple and see if the problem remains.

carolina
01-21-2011, 06:04 AM
Hello there. I had a system crash the other day and without backing up my HEM database I had to re-install my system. Although my HEM is not installed on the C drive, I cannot open HEM client anymore hence cannot export my notes in HEM. So all my notes is gone? Notes are big part of my game. Is there a chance that I can restore my notes?

Fool
01-21-2011, 12:06 PM
I'm afraid your notes are stored in the database. If your old database is gone you won't be able to retrieve them.

machine
01-22-2011, 11:54 AM
Sorted thanks and my hotkeys are working fine now.

One little problem left with ninja then thats it. When im multitabling sometimes when the active table comes to the top it dissapears back one so I need to scroll my tables sometimes any help with this please. My cursor is on the active table when this happens?.

Fool
01-22-2011, 01:50 PM
Try going to TableNinja>Opening/Closing>Tournaments and disable the box marked "Close tournament lobby when tournament opens".