PDA

View Full Version : filter for possible straight on board

rowhousepd
01-13-2011, 03:28 AM
Is there a way to filter for a card hitting to make a connected board that possibly allows for a straight? ie: flop is J Q K, or turn brings a third connected card (like 5 J Q K) ... that sort of thing?

I know you can select a board's texture to have a possible flush (ie: 3 of one suit on the board), but I can't figure our a way to filter for connectedness. Thanks.

netsrak
01-13-2011, 04:52 AM
There are some straight filters in the "Board texture" section but i think some of them are crashing in 1.11.05e.

rowhousepd
01-13-2011, 07:10 PM
There are some straight filters in the "Board texture" section but i think some of them are crashing in 1.11.05e.
Actually, the only texture options on the Board Texture tab are whether the it's paired, whether it has the same (or different) suit, and what the high card is. There's nothing about connectedness. Am I missing something? Is there really no way to filter for boards that are wet because of a possible straight, rather than a possible flush, etc?

a.k.a.Also
01-13-2011, 08:10 PM
Check out this report by Cabbage
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/37588-report-flop-texture-coordination.html